mcarterbrown.com  

View Poll Results: Hammer7 Straight BBA ASA -INTEREST-
Dont want one, wouldnt ever buy it 10 15.87%
$20 or less before shipping 17 26.98%
$30 or less before shipping 30 47.62%
$40 or less before shipping 6 9.52%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-07-2013, 10:11 PM   #21 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
I have a Hammer ASA at the shop right now

I need to sit down and get the cad drawn up and CNC files written

then they should be a reality

also... didnt realize they are METRIC screws, would you still want a new metric thread, or standard 10-32?
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:30 PM   #22 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
paintman161's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Rochester, NY

I would keep it the same thread if possible, think its m5x.8 .
__________________
New Feedback as my other was deleted for some reason: MCB feedback

PBN Feedback
paintman161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:34 PM   #23 (permalink)
Ask me about my
 
Skibbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_stanchy View Post
I have a Hammer ASA at the shop right now

I need to sit down and get the cad drawn up and CNC files written

then they should be a reality

also... didn't realize they are METRIC screws, would you still want a new metric thread, or standard 10-32?

If you still need the CAD I came up with this. Dimensions should be right, but I'd still double check.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
i find this easy to masturbate to
Designer of the first legit looking ego pump, the EgoP!
BUY IT HERE!!


Tinkerer/ Pump lover
Team Akkadian Paintball Squad
OK D-Day '09 - German 716th IR
FEAR THE TREES!
Feedback:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1067010
Skibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:02 AM   #24 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
metric.... yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:11 PM   #25 (permalink)
Brass Monkey Customs
 
tymcneer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bowie MD

Brass and Wood Fan
Kilt Club
If you are going to do this, I would *REALLY* like on that has *NO* ASA threads, and is simply a blank body with the cupseal/valve area machined. I will take care of the rest of it.

Ty
__________________

Brass Monkey Customs

Brass Freak compatible and Equation inserts in .670, .680, .678 (on request), and .685 (As I no longer have access to the machine to make certain sizes, I will not be replacing any which go out of stock.)

Still selling brass tubing, with .678 barrel stock now available!

My feedback: MCB - eBay - AO

Follow Brass Monkey Customs on Instagram and Facebook (work in progress)
tymcneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:36 PM   #26 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by tymcneer View Post
If you are going to do this, I would *REALLY* like on that has *NO* ASA threads, and is simply a blank body with the cupseal/valve area machined. I will take care of the rest of it.

Ty
do you want the screw hole?
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:48 PM   #27 (permalink)
Brass Monkey Customs
 
tymcneer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bowie MD

Brass and Wood Fan
Kilt Club
If you mean the frame screw hole, yes. The hole to the ASA area is not necessary, as I will be converting my Hammer to an ASA on frame frame, as I dislike BBAs

Ty
__________________

Brass Monkey Customs

Brass Freak compatible and Equation inserts in .670, .680, .678 (on request), and .685 (As I no longer have access to the machine to make certain sizes, I will not be replacing any which go out of stock.)

Still selling brass tubing, with .678 barrel stock now available!

My feedback: MCB - eBay - AO

Follow Brass Monkey Customs on Instagram and Facebook (work in progress)
tymcneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:28 PM   #28 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by tymcneer View Post
If you mean the frame screw hole, yes. The hole to the ASA area is not necessary, as I will be converting my Hammer to an ASA on frame frame, as I dislike BBAs

Ty
lol like a phantom style Side Air Valve? im gonna make a few of each style

CNC is almost free'd up...
just 1 more op on the CCM J12 Reg Testers, then she is free again
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:22 PM   #29 (permalink)
Ask me about my
 
Skibbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_stanchy View Post
lol like a phantom style Side Air Valve? im gonna make a few of each style

CNC is almost free'd up...
just 1 more op on the CCM J12 Reg Testers, then she is free again
I'm super excited for these. I may have you do a custom setup for at least one since I'm starting to nail down some design parameters.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
i find this easy to masturbate to
Designer of the first legit looking ego pump, the EgoP!
BUY IT HERE!!


Tinkerer/ Pump lover
Team Akkadian Paintball Squad
OK D-Day '09 - German 716th IR
FEAR THE TREES!
Feedback:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1067010
Skibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 05:27 PM   #30 (permalink)
Has too much crap
 
smiffington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canuckistan

How hard would it be to make an adapter that would screw into the asa that would have a straight asa coming out the back of it? so essentially you would have a dropped straight ASA? If there was something like that it would not be hammer proprietary and would have a larger market for traccers and at's and stuff.
smiffington is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Kingman

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC