mcarterbrown.com  

Old 02-25-2013, 12:26 PM   #21 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
Come on down, ask for Joseph.
What time do u guys close cause I work out in irvine and I'm off at 5 but usually stay out here during the week... Are u guys open Saturdays?

And thanks for all ur guys help, it's greatly appreciated.
Seksirojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:16 PM   #22 (permalink)
Private Labels Only

We're open Mon-Fri 8-5pm.

THUG LIFE KILL'IN KREW

Rare and Hard to find Killing Machines

My PBN Feedback
My AOG Feedback
Old Feedback
spydrmn22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:32 PM   #23 (permalink)
Rec Poster

ah crap, no way i would be able to make it. Unless u want to send the corporate helicopter lol..... well i guess im just gonna have to patiently wait here like everyone else till u guys figure out the problem.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:41 PM   #24 (permalink)
Private Labels Only

Like Lou said make sure your paint isn't too small because the spring tension can push the ball past the detent and ofcourse you would break paint. Another thing I do is leave the mag with the spring locked down in my vest until I play and that will take some of the tension off the spring,but the detent and paint is key.

THUG LIFE KILL'IN KREW

My PBN Feedback
My AOG Feedback
Old Feedback
Old 02-25-2013, 07:37 PM   #25 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spydrmn22 View Post
Like Lou said make sure your paint isn't too small because the spring tension can push the ball past the detent and ofcourse you would break paint. Another thing I do is leave the mag with the spring locked down in my vest until I play and that will take some of the tension off the spring,but the detent and paint is key.
im only using tiberius first strike rounds in the mags so not to beat a dead horse but if its the detents there is a design flaw
Old 02-25-2013, 07:43 PM   #26 (permalink)
Private Labels Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seksirojo View Post
im only using tiberius first strike rounds in the mags so not to beat a dead horse but if its the detents there is a design flaw
Are you double feeding first strike rounds? and not to beat a dead horse but your magazine spring is way too hard.

THUG LIFE KILL'IN KREW

My PBN Feedback
My AOG Feedback
Old Feedback
Old 02-25-2013, 07:48 PM   #27 (permalink)
Rec Poster

if my magazine spring was to hard that is still a design flaw.... and no im not double feeding (we have already been through this)
Old 02-25-2013, 08:16 PM   #28 (permalink)
Private Labels Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seksirojo View Post
if my magazine spring was to hard that is still a design flaw.... and no im not double feeding (we have already been through this)
Ok look man I'm trying to help you out, try wearing your spring in a bit, check the top of your magazine where the FS's are loaded and make sure it's clean and free of any little pieces of plastic or anything that might obstruct the FS's exiting clean. Try shooting some bigger paint,not all paint is the same size and we needed a good size barrel that would shoot most paint as well as FS's. SO if you have too big a detent you have problems, too small a detent you have problems, so we made one in the middle that could shoot most paints and yet we still have problems. If you still have problems I can meet you at SC Village on the weekend and pick up your gun to bring to work,lmk.

THUG LIFE KILL'IN KREW

My PBN Feedback
My AOG Feedback
Old Feedback
Old 02-25-2013, 08:34 PM   #29 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spydrmn22 View Post
Ok look man I'm trying to help you out, try wearing your spring in a bit, check the top of your magazine where the FS's are loaded and make sure it's clean and free of any little pieces of plastic or anything that might obstruct the FS's exiting clean. Try shooting some bigger paint,not all paint is the same size and we needed a good size barrel that would shoot most paint as well as FS's. SO if you have too big a detent you have problems, too small a detent you have problems, so we made one in the middle that could shoot most paints and yet we still have problems. If you still have problems I can meet you at SC Village on the weekend and pick up your gun to bring to work,lmk.
i know u are and i appreciate that... But my whole thing tho is most people bought this gun to shoot FS and at the very least the detents should be able to work with them… but like I said I do appreciate all the help…. Im usually at SC every weekend or at least every other weekend, so I wouldn’t mind meeting up and letting u take the gun (as long as I know u work for kingman haha) I was actually there this Sunday with a Planet eclipse gold/white/black jersey with white and black sly profits.

Last edited by Seksirojo; 02-25-2013 at 08:48 PM.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:54 PM   #30 (permalink)
Private Labels Only

I was there too with another guy from Kingman he was shooting a green MR1 and I was shooting a 02 Blue Angel Fly aced with UL frame. Might be going again this weekend if I do I'll let you know.

THUG LIFE KILL'IN KREW

My PBN Feedback
My AOG Feedback
Old Feedback

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Kingman