Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-02-2013, 11:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
hhenson's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2012

Got a weird valve question

This is an off the wall question, but I think this would be the place to post it:

I am currently trying to repair an Ariakon Overlord rx marker. The valve seems to be damaged. While trying to repair the marker, I replaced the valve from the Overlord with a valve from an older Spyder marker. I believe the marker is called the Spyder One and bought about 1995. This marker is very similar to the early Spyder Compacts.

The Spyder valve fits perfectly. I am planning on using the valve for my repairs. However, I now have a question. Does Spyder's new Eco Valve have the same dimensions as an older valve? If it does I may use this type of valve to add to the efficiency of the Overlord. Does anyone have any information about this? If the valves are the same size, where could I purchase an Eco Valve system?

I hope this makes sense, and hope to hear from the experts. Thanks for the input.
hhenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 07:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member
1shot's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: MN

I would call Kingman and ask, but I don't think Spyders have changed much over the years.
1shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply » Paintball » The Armory » Kingman

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC