Living Legends 5 Living Legends at CPX - 2012

Old 01-13-2012, 03:25 PM   #1 (permalink)

"NEW EMPIRE" Legions recruitment.

Hello Everyone. I would like to ask for you to support Steve "Pretty Lou" and I for Living Legends 5. I have been asked and accepted the role of XO for this game. I look forward to serving both Steve and the "New Empire" side. Game date is May 18-20. Please contact me at

CPX Sports and Viper Paintball are proud to announce the Steve "Pretty Lou" Ruiz will be commander for the 5th installment of the world famous Living Legends paintball event being held May 18-20, 2012 at CPX Sports in Joliet, IL. Steven "Pretty Lou" Ruiz of The Reservoir Dogs
is a paintball veteran of over 15 years He has competed all over the country and is no stranger to the Living Legends game. As captain of The Reservoir Dogs, Pretty Lou led his team to the 2007 TTPL championship and 2 top 3 finishes in the years since. He is a well respected player that has held command positions in games throughout the eastern portion of the United States, from Florida to Massachusetts, New Jersey to Illinois including the legendary Dark Ops Extreme events. Pretty Lou is a leader in every sense of the word and few in the sport today can call themselves his equal in the field, but many certainly can call him a friend. Whether he is helping a newer player with some Valken gear, or teching a regulator for Guerrilla Air tanks, Pretty Lou is always on point and ready to go when the horn sounds.
Adding to the spectacle of Living Legends this year will be his own legendary Lemon Chicken. Often imitated, never duplicated, the dish has become almost a right of passing in the east coast paintball world

JANUARY 10, 2012

Viper had this to say: "In my opinion both commanders have executed a 'slam dunk' with their XO selections. I interacted closely with Murph last year when Sean Scott and I co-commanded an event, and I have played alongside Dave Cilio a number of times. Both of these individuals have the focus to help them win, and have earned respect that will inspire players to follow them."

Dave Cilio started playing paintball in the fall of 1986, back near its inception. What started out as a college trip became a life-long passion. He has seen the sport evolve from 10 round tubes and 12 grams, the beginning of constant air, auto trigger, the first semi, AGD Mags, all the way up to the current technology and the resurgence of a love of his, pump play. Though his roots are in scenario/big game play, his love of the sport has evolved into every competitive venue, playing at fields throughout most of the country. During his 25+ years in the sport, he has played on and captained some of the top scenario/big game teams, including Knightmare Tango for 11 years. He is currently playing for ESP, The Henchmen, Team Machine and as a free-agent. He has also competed in a variety of leagues with players who currently play for or once played for teams such as Dynasty, Philly Americans/ All Americans, Avalanche, Chicago Legend, Edmonton Impact, Ironmen, Infamous, Miami Effect, Detroit Fusion, etc. An Exercise Physiologist, sports specific trainer, Physical Education Teacher, Wrestling Coach and avid Mixed Martial Arts Practitioner, Dave's love of sports and fitness has kept him young.
Some of his accomplishments include:

Winner of over 60 Scenario/Big Game awards
2008 SPPL Pro Division World Champions (Smart Corps/Smart Parts Factory)
2008 SPPL Pro Division Series Champions (Smart Corps/Smart Parts Factory)
2008 SPPL 1st Place Pro Division New York Qualifier (Smart Corps/Smart Parts Factory)
2008 SPPL 1st Place Pro Division Michigan Qualifier (Smart Corps/Smart Parts Factory)
2009 TTPL 2nd Place (Played for Reservoir Dogs)
2010 Woodsball World Cup 2nd Place (Upstate Hate)
2010 TTPL National Champions (Team ESP)
2011 NPPL Finals Finish Pump Division Huntington Beach (Upstate Hate)
2011 UWL 1st Place Pro Division Pittsburg Qualifier (Henchmen)
2011 UWL 2nd Place Pro Division North American Championship (Henchmen)
2011 UWL 2nd Place Pro Division Series Championship (Henchmen)
2011 TTPL National Champions (Team ESP)

Dave Cilio
DaveCilio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 07:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore
Send a message via AIM to voodooballer

Voodoo will be playin for new empire, Chibbs and I will be happy to be on the field with ya again dave
voodooballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply » Paintball » Scenarios and Big Games » Scenario and Big Game Archive » Living Legends 5