mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Living Legends 5 (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/living-legends-5/)
-   -   What team is MCB playing on? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/living-legends-5/191877-what-team-mcb-playing.html)

james 02-12-2012 08:12 PM

What team is MCB playing on?

I know there's a lot of threads of people asking you to join there team, but what team will the members of MCB playing on?
Is there a planned "meeting" area for the members beside the bunkhouse?This will be my first time at a Living Legends event and wanted to know if there are any pointers that would be nice to know.

Thanks,
James "Poulan"

MIDNIGHTANGELZ 02-13-2012 04:55 AM

What kind of pointers would you like to know, specifically?

james 02-13-2012 08:21 PM

Anything special to bring that I wouldn't normally take with me, ie lots of water or there will be a lot of paint in the air (that's typical with big games) or to bring my waterproof boots or just something along those lines.

MIDNIGHTANGELZ 02-14-2012 02:06 AM

As for a Loadout, bring your usual setup- if you have space (considering I don't know if you rock it heavy or not) bring a little extra. As for energy and hydration: Water, Granola bars, bananas, etc. It definitely gives you the little boost mid-game. In the years before there was no water at the reinsertion zones, yet, you were able to leave the game at will at times. Waterproof boots are always a plus.

voodooballer 02-22-2012 08:28 PM

I may have to debut one of my inflatable suits at this... I havnt used my fat suits in years.. and my newest suit Ive never gotten out on the field yet.

So if u see a ostrich run across the field, and the other team all :ROTFL: then be sure to wave :)

edit: As for MCB u mean members on here, or more specifically the commando's? I hope they are playing new empire :p

james 02-22-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by voodooballer (Post 2223409)
I may have to debut one of my inflatable suits at this... I havnt used my fat suits in years.. and my newest suit Ive never gotten out on the field yet.

So if u see a ostrich run across the field, and the other team all :ROTFL: then be sure to wave :)

edit: As for MCB u mean members on here, or more specifically the commando's? I hope they are playing new empire :p

I will definitely say hi haha

I was trying to focus more on the commandos/some of the more "experianced" players on here. I'm completely undecided on which side to play on as of right now.

MIDNIGHTANGELZ 02-22-2012 10:12 PM

First Strike user ?

What do you Rock (weapon of choice) ?

Are you Canadian or American ?

Experienced as in "MCB Experienced" (Senior Members) or Commanders w/ Experience Paintball "career" wise?

james 02-22-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIDNIGHTANGELZ (Post 2223607)
First Strike user ?

Occasionally
What do you Rock (weapon of choice) ?

CCM S6.5, ULE Automag, Bob Long G6r, or a tib 8 for first strikes
Are you Canadian or American ?

Americano
Experienced as in "MCB Experienced" (Senior Members) or Commanders w/ Experience Paintball "career" wise?

I was referring to the "Senior Members" on here. But a good commander paintball wise is always a plus. I like having who knows what they're doing telling me and my team what to do.

MIDNIGHTANGELZ 02-22-2012 11:27 PM

The Horde has a First strike Operators group
The New Empire has a Pump and Pistol group, with a taste of Electro (Blood Legion ~I am Commanding)

All of the Canadian peeps are sticking together on the Horde's side.

Senior Members on here I am not too sure... When it comes to commanding.. let's just say, I know the fields like the back of my hand and if anyone isn't on or near the front line with the Blood Legion, they will hear it~ I have some tricks and synchronizing we will follow. The choice is yours my friend.

james 02-22-2012 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIDNIGHTANGELZ (Post 2223746)
The Horde has a First strike Operators group
The New Empire has a Pump and Pistol group, with a taste of Electro (Blood Legion ~I am Commanding)

All of the Canadian peeps are sticking together on the Horde's side.

Senior Members on here I am not too sure... When it comes to commanding.. let's just say, I know the fields like the back of my hand and if anyone isn't on or near the front line with the Blood Legion, they will hear it~ I have some tricks and synchronizing we will follow. The choice is yours my friend.

What a sales pitch! Looks like I'm signing up for the New Empire Blood Legion. I'll probably be playing with the G6r most of the weekend so would it be cool of I ran with you all?