mcarterbrown.com  

Living Legends 5 Living Legends at CPX - 2012

Old 05-23-2012, 12:17 AM   #41 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Woah, guys. Not like I was there but this seemed like a fun competion, not some d1 tournament so no reason for everyone to get worked up and start bashing on each other.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."
-Vince Lombardi

Here's my feedback thread: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
TrueTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:28 AM   #42 (permalink)
Merc

Send a message via AIM to JOESPUD27

CCM Fan

Thanks for giving them a chance. Glad you liked the Raza pants.

Jay

Best Field in STL
JOESPUD27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:24 AM   #43 (permalink)
One Pump Chump

Fan of EMR
Kilt Fan
I wasn't there, but it sounds like people had fun.. Isn't that what paintball is about?
cirkle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:27 AM   #44 (permalink)
I got 99 Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirkle68 View Post
I wasn't there, but it sounds like people had fun.. Isn't that what paintball is about?
I thought it was all about getting cool welts to show off to people you found sexually attractive in an attempt to mate with them... guess I was wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider! View Post
I'm gonna pop some aggs.
Only got 20 rounds in my pocket.
I'm huntin'
Looking for some cover,
This is ****ing awesome.
moving_target is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:30 AM   #45 (permalink)
WARNING:I Do Stupid $#!@

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_target View Post
I thought it was all about getting cool welts to show off to people you found sexually attractive in an attempt to mate with them... guess I was wrong
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 11:01 AM   #46 (permalink)

I was simply sharing my opinion, not bashing. thats what all internet forums are about. nothing was meant to be snide. If I see a poster with some one on it and it is an open challenge to any player, that player must be good or at least seen as good by many others. that's where my comment originated.

Antonio, you a good pistol player. nobody is saying otherwise. We sent some of our guys to play your game and you won. If your ever near STL, come out to Xtreme and try your hand at ours.
Bits64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:00 PM   #47 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOESPUD27 View Post
AgentSmith, from the few games I saw, MidnightAngelz stood still the whole game dumping mag after mag. It appears he was using the dual Tib guns with extended mags and remotes. I was outside of the net, if I'm mistaken, I'll gladly eat crow. Game resets where when his equipment went down, not the challengers. The challengers always had less guns and less paint.

For all the grandstanding and "come at me bro" hype before this took place, we're just saying is was a little boring to watch. Also, had Angelz pushed the game tempo, it would have wrapped up faster for the pump night.

If pistols are your style, that's fine. I'm just saying the 1vs20 setup was flawed at best. The challenge being ballers that don't use a pistol taking on somebody to uses pistols the majority of the time.

One thing I can agree on, Cat was a fantastic medic.

Jay
Ok, let me see if I understand your position. You were far away enough outside the netting that you're willing to admit you're not sure if he had 14" of mag sticking out of his pistols or not or even what pistols they were, but you know exactly why games were reset and how many . Dog-like hearing perhaps? Or did you assume they were reset, why they were reset and now find yourself so reluctant to admit that you assumed wrong that you'll sideways call someone a liar that was there? Angel has said twice that only one game was reset and that's the number.

I brought how long I've played and how I've played up for 2 reasons.
First to show that I've been around long enough to know a good pistol player when I see one and also to point up that in at least 1 game, Angel faced someone who was playing pistolPB before HE WAS BORN.
He and I played because before you or anybody else saw that poster he had PMed me to make sure i'd be there in time on fri.

Paintball not fun to watch???? No way! You'd better tell the tournament promoters before they spend years on the interstate failway! What? Really? Oh... Too late!

Bits, I'm glad I misunderstood what you meant and I apologize for doing so. The posts that joined yours made it look worse. I know what it's like to think you're riding a lone horse only to suddenly find yourself on the bandwagon!
Rob

agentSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:38 PM   #48 (permalink)
One Pump Chump

Fan of EMR
Kilt Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_target View Post
I lol'd at this.. That was the sca when I was younger. My wife just pokes them and laughs now...
cirkle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 05:18 PM   #49 (permalink)
Merc

Send a message via AIM to JOESPUD27

CCM Fan
I shouldn't comment again, but...

All information I had was given to me by players on the field and what I thought I saw through the net. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I said I'd admit that.

I'm wrong. Other than that on the whole paintball not fun to watch, agree to disagree.

Jay

Best Field in STL
JOESPUD27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 05:27 PM   #50 (permalink)
WARNING:I Do Stupid $#!@

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOESPUD27 View Post
on the whole paintball not fun to watch, agree to disagree.

Jay
SLOW boring paintball is no fun to watch..

fast paced and fast action paintball is.
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Scenarios and Big Games » Scenario and Big Game Archive » Living Legends 5