mcarterbrown.com  

Living Legends 6 2013 Living Legends MCB Gathering and Info

Old 05-20-2013, 10:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Viper Paintball

My thanks (whew!)

Absolutely exhausted and on the 900 mile drive back home. This was officially the largest event Viper Paintball has produced, and I can feel it. Brain is mush. LOL

THANK YOU to CPX Sports for all they do to prepare this AMAZING venue for this one-of-a-kind event. For those who aren't privy to what goes on "behind the curtain" for this show CPX Sports really goes the extra mile in many ways. They completely alter the netline around Central Park just to make the play flow more smoothly for the players. The washed down Bedlam TWICE over the course of the weekend. They put EVERY employee they have on the clock for the weekend. They pay for my crew of referees, The Texas Law Dogs, to come up all the way from Texas to serve as the core of the ref staff. They hire the best remote air service in the business to make SURE you have reliable air all weekend. The list goes on and on. You just have no idea.

Thanks to Chris from Paintball Indiana for the awesome and unstoppable air. He brings eight....EIGHT full compressors to make SURE you guys have air all weekend, and bought HUNDREDS of feet of expensive high-pressure hose to make air at the insertions for the game AND the Dinner and Final Battles possible.

Thank you to the commanders and their staff. Without they WEEKS of hard work this wouldn't be possible.

Thank you to the sponsors and vendors. The prize package was awesome and lots of happy players went home with more gear than they came with.

Thanks to the Texas Law Dogs for coming all the way from Texas to help me with Living Legends each year. You have no idea how proud I am of all of you!

And, finally, thank you to THE PLAYERS. You truly make this event as unique as it is. I know of no other large paintball event where the social aspect is so strong and the feeling so warm and wonderful.

Know that we listen and hear you ever year, and we do our best to address any issues and embrace your suggestions in an effort to make this event better and better for ALL OF YOU because you deserve the best event we can give you. We appreciate your support and will always do all we can to make each year better than the last.

Hope all of you make it home safe and sore. ;-)

Now it's back home to prepare for 1,000 players at Canadian Carnage next month and another trip north.

Viper Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:08 PM   #2 (permalink)

Great event. This was my first big game over 500 people and first event run by you guys. I thought you were all very professional and with exception of the registration and delay (not your fault) everything was great!

Also, the final battle was insanity. I am glad I ran out of paint half way through the final game and got to watch it from the side lines.
Rancid1845 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Scenarios and Big Games » Scenario and Big Game Archive » Living Legends 6