mcarterbrown.com  

Macdev Droid, Cyborg and other Macdev Products

Old 09-04-2011, 08:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
CHIEFCRAZYWOMBAT

Exclamation Cyborg RX Issues

Currently my Cyborg RX is not firing, there is no leaking, the eyes work fine, batteries are fine, but for some reason it is not getting air, it's almost as if it's getting blocked somewhere, when I turn on the asa it airs up fine, but pulling the trigger eyes on or eyes off it does nothing..

Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:14 PM   #2 (permalink)

sounds like a solenoid to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by duff muffin View Post
We need more female advice on MCB, there's too much testosterone sometimes...

Bring her bacon! haha

Whatever you do, be cool and good luck.
Ghost848 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Owner of Crazy Cats

CCM Fan
Here is the check list that I go through at the shop for high end electros:

Change the battery to a fresh one (I know it sounds silly..... but you don't know how many times it works)
Check the HP reg with a reg tester to see if you are getting pressure into the gun
Make sure that the board is registering your trigger pulls (I had an Ego that gave me nothing but headaches till I checked to make sure that the board was registering the trigger pulls. Turns out one of the set screws had drifted and was preventing the micro-switch from working. After I loc-tited the setscrews on the trigger the gun works amazingly now)
I don't know how to check the LPR but I could see if that has been played with that it might also create the same problem (if there is no pressure going to the ram)

That is all I can think of off the top of my head that is an easy fix.
Then again it could be the solenoid if all this doesn't work
Thunder Bay Pump Club
Dementia Paintball
MCB Feedback
EgoPossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
I'll shoot myself anyway

Also... if the marker is getting air, check your board settings, make sure the MROF isn't set to 0, and see what the dwell is set to. Best bet would be to reset the board to factory settings just in case.
Get a taste of religion: lick a Baptist!
WebFisher is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Macdev