mcarterbrown.com

Mad Customs Mad Customs on MCB

Old 02-02-2014, 06:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Airsmith to the dogs..

Send a message via AIM to BigMatt-MadCustoms Send a message via Yahoo to BigMatt-MadCustoms

MadCustoms Marketplace

This section will be where I will sell some of my upgrade parts etc.

New Half Block Bolts and Sleds....in stock and ready to ship...
Price will be $33.95 shipped and paypaled a little more for our friends up north

17 currently in stock

I was asked if I could make some so I did and now will even offer the half block milling to go with them... Add $60 for the half block milling service..this will include milling your stripped marker body cutting your pump arm and milling your hammer to the specifications in the pic at the bottom...

Remember I personally make every part of these no outside contractors..well except for the ball,spring and setscrew of course..

First pics shows what you will get for your $33.95 ... All Delrin and aluminum construction with a High quality USA made delrin ball in the retention system and a USA made stainless set screw..

This is what they look like on a 2k right feed sniper..note the cutout to help keep the sled from dragging on the marker body..sorry about the dust in the pic...hey this is a machine shop after all..

And finally this sketch has been around forever and is the standard for the body milling...I added the note about the hammer milling

Sheridan seal kits for 12 gram Non Cartridge guns
Includes
3 X Bolt o-rings
1 X 12 gram seal
1 X Valve Guide o-ring
1 X Chamber plug o-ring
1 X Exhaust valve/pierce pin assembly
$15shipped/paypaled 0 in stock
007.jpg

Sheridan seal kits for 12 gram Cartridge guns
Includes
4 X Bolt o-rings..one of these is used on the inside
1 X 12 gram seal
1 X OD Ring Fat
1 X OD Ring thin
1 X Exhaust valve/pierce pin assembly
$16shipped/paypaled 0 in stock
003 (4).JPG

Freshly made 12 gram seals 6 for $3 shipped and paypaled.. 30 in stockthese will be sent taped to a piece of paper in a regular envelope without tracking #...
0114.JPG

Sheridan PGP/PMI style velocity adjusters,Black anodized aluminum $16 each shipped 7 in stock
130.JPG

Sheridan Insta-pierce Kits
Includes
1 X Valve Guide o-ring
1 X insta-pierce assembly
$29.50 shipped/paypaled 0 in stock
008.jpg

2K Autococker Pump Kits
$45.00 shipped/paypaled 5 total in stock 1 black pump guide shaft.. 4 silver pump guide shaft
Your choice of full length or Halfblock length pump arm
0014.JPG
0015.JPG
0019.JPG
0018.JPG

10 Round Tube Adapter for Feed Necks
These will fit into a variety of feed elbows,clamping feed necks and even Tippmann 98 feednecks.... start up a new style of play at your local field..
Yah the one in the pic is a little beat up but it was the prototype...the ones you get will be brand new..
$8 each shipped. buy the second for only $6 more... 1 in stock
002 (4).JPG
003 (3).JPG
007 (2).JPG

Phantom check valve $4.00 shipped and paypaled.. 20 in stock these will come taped to a piece of paper in a regular envelope..no tracking unless ordered with something bigger. You can read an instalation process here Installing a backcheck valve in a Phantom

IMG_1626.JPG

Last edited by BigMatt-MadCustoms; 07-26-2014 at 07:12 PM.
BigMatt-MadCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
The pistons are pumping!

Would I need to use a CA exhaust valve with the insta-pierce, or does it clear the stock piercing pin?
Old 02-08-2014, 09:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Airsmith to the dogs..

Send a message via AIM to BigMatt-MadCustoms Send a message via Yahoo to BigMatt-MadCustoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuleOfSines View Post
Would I need to use a CA exhaust valve with the insta-pierce, or does it clear the stock piercing pin?
Your correct you need to get rid of the stock pierce pin..if your seal is still good just lop off the pin with a dremel where it connects to the brass part of the exhaust valve..
Old 02-12-2014, 11:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Are all the seals for a cartridge valve PGP included in the seal kit?

Last edited by emcl29; 02-12-2014 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Words
emcl29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 04:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Airsmith to the dogs..

Quote:
Originally Posted by emcl29 View Post
Are all the seals for a cartridge valve PGP included in the seal kit?
No sorry these are just for the non-cartridge valves.... drop "Mad" a line on here he has some in stock I think..
Old 02-12-2014, 04:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
A pretty good guy

So...is the insta pierce assembly one piece and will work in a non cartridge style
karni-collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 08:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Airsmith to the dogs..

Quote:
Originally Posted by karni-collector View Post
So...is the insta pierce assembly one piece and will work in a non cartridge style
Technically it is two parts..the small front pierce pin is the same one used by Mike @ CCI on his 12 gram changers..the pin is permanently attached to the aluminum body that I machine..

Look close at the cut-a-way pic..anything that would normally be from the o-ring forward on a 12 gram powered Sheridan is replaced by the insta pierce assembly..

Hope that helps.. If you still have any questions drop me a line
Old 02-13-2014, 08:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
The pistons are pumping!

Got mine today and it is awesome, snapped a few pics that may help anyone else considering one of these.

The insta-pierce next to the original front portion:

Cut the piercing pin off my cup seal and it is ready to go back in:

I am very happy with this mod, the marker is now ready to go as soon as the 12 gram is in. It used to take 3 actuations or so before this P68 would be ready to go. The beveled edge on this piece is great as well, it does an awesome job of compressing the o-ring and squeezing it outwards so it seals against the body.
Old 02-13-2014, 08:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Airsmith to the dogs..

its a fun little mod isn't it... This is how they should have made them from the get go..

Enjoy..
Old 02-14-2014, 12:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
MCB Member

Palmers Fan
Oooooh, that insta-peirce should fit my Super Stocker!

Of course I find this AFTER I bought a new 12 gram seal kit from Palmer. Still very tempting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painthappy View Post
...So no, I don't have a paintball place named after myself because I have a huge head. It's named after me because paintball people showed up to my personal page and never left.
PumpMan10988 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Airsmiths on MCB » Mad Customs

« "Cousin It" | - »