mcarterbrown.com  

MCB Memberships Questions and Information regarding MCB Premium Memberships - Help Support our Sites!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2013, 01:38 PM   #491 (permalink)
BOOM headshot!
 
freedummy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Calgary, Alberta

Here we go!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flounder View Post
We don't do easy here! Here we do different and not done before!
My feedback: MCB / a5og / eBay
freedummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 06:20 PM   #492 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Protean.Verve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: O‘ahu

Paid. Many thanks for a great site!
__________________
Protean.Verve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:03 AM   #493 (permalink)
Tinkerer
 
ToyBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Ontario

Count me in.
I know where good beer is.
__________________
The more things stay the more they change the sane.

feedback
ToyBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 05:03 PM   #494 (permalink)
Sic Itur Ad Astra
 
Falcon16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: St. Catharines Ontario Canada
Send a message via MSN to Falcon16 Send a message via Skype™ to Falcon16

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Welcome to the greenie side there Joe allow me to show you to the bar and lounge my good man
__________________

Feedback +31/-0
Click here to email me
My youtube channel
My downsizing/cleaning house sale





Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
Pump paintball is cheaper than any drug habit I've ever heard of.
Falcon16 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:29 PM   #495 (permalink)
Phantom Lords
 
Reloadro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Philly

CCM Fan
Just paid for another year!
__________________
Dye DM12, CCM T2, Tippmann TPX.

my feedback
Reloadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:33 PM   #496 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Lobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013

i just came aboard
Lobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:40 PM   #497 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
DashHopes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quebec Canada

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
i just came aboard
Welcome aboard. Now head off to the Bar and Grill, some Nice Assets and Sweater Puppies over there!!
__________________
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI...ab=AllFeedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gascolator View Post
DashHopes has a nelspot that has internals that were polished by Chuck Norris, using only his beard to polish them.
That nelspot never needs lube, shoots 2,000 ball per second, never needs reloaded, doesn't require an air source and when the paintball hits somebody the result is the same as if Chuck Norris round house kicked them.
He nick named the gun Reggie.
RIP
"heinous"
2006-2014
DashHopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:09 PM   #498 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
bob_wuzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Grande Prairie AB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes View Post
Now head off to the Bar and Grill, some Nice Assets and Sweater Puppies over there!!
Joined a week ago.... Haven't had time to see a anything else
__________________
Big Whoop, I'm spooning a Barrett .50 cal, I could kill... a building!!! - Sterling Archer
Feedback
bob_wuzza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:23 PM   #499 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
loaded111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Connecticut

Is membership $10 or $15? I see that the first post in this thread as well as a bunch of members say it's $10, but in the drop down menu in the control panel it's $15. Not a huge deal, but I just want to make sure I'm looking at the right thing.
loaded111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:30 PM   #500 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
DashHopes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quebec Canada

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by loaded111 View Post
Is membership $10 or $15? I see that the first post in this thread as well as a bunch of members say it's $10, but in the drop down menu in the control panel it's $15. Not a huge deal, but I just want to make sure I'm looking at the right thing.
If I understand it right the people that were already members have and will pay $10. But from now on new members will be $15 due to the rising cost of server fees. If I'm wrong the big boss or a mod will correct me.
__________________
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI...ab=AllFeedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gascolator View Post
DashHopes has a nelspot that has internals that were polished by Chuck Norris, using only his beard to polish them.
That nelspot never needs lube, shoots 2,000 ball per second, never needs reloaded, doesn't require an air source and when the paintball hits somebody the result is the same as if Chuck Norris round house kicked them.
He nick named the gun Reggie.
RIP
"heinous"
2006-2014
DashHopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Site Related » MCB Memberships

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC