mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   MCB News (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/mcb-news/)
-   -   Scheduled MCB Shutdown for Upgrade for Thursday, Oct 6, 2011 (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/mcb-news/177959-scheduled-mcb-shutdown-upgrade-thursday-oct-6-2011-a.html)

Painthappy 10-03-2011 02:42 PM

Scheduled MCB Shutdown for Upgrade for Thursday, Oct 6, 2011
 
Thursday at Midnight (Technically Friday for us EST folks...) we will be shutting the site down for roughly 3 hours for some hardware upgrades.

Harbinger[TG] 10-03-2011 08:15 PM

What the heck was going on this weekend?

chl2onic 10-03-2011 08:16 PM

Noted, but with my luck, I'll try to log in.

Jinx 10-03-2011 10:00 PM

Nooooooo. What am I going to do after the Bruins game??? study?

Listessa 10-03-2011 11:01 PM

Thanks for the heads up Carter!

Jebus 10-03-2011 11:06 PM

Now watch...that will be the day that someone offers me a Redux...and it will be gone the next day lol

ta2maki 10-04-2011 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinx (Post 2030108)
Nooooooo. What am I going to do after the Bruins game??? study?

What all the MCB'ers should be doing. Clean and photograph your collection of guns.

Listessa 10-04-2011 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ta2maki (Post 2030426)
What all the MCB'ers should be doing. Clean and photograph your collection of guns.

:ROTFL:
But it's late by then- I'll NEVER be finished in time to go to bed. I don't even have little mice, or gnomes, or elves to help with the cleaning!

tomdabmb 10-04-2011 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Listessa (Post 2030434)
:ROTFL:
But it's late by then- I'll NEVER be finished in time to go to bed. I don't even have little mice, or gnomes, or elves to help with the cleaning!

Yes :bowdown

oldschool 10-04-2011 12:15 PM

and thus the beginning of the downfall of civilization.....


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC