mcarterbrown.com  

MCB News News and Announcements relating to the webpage, updates, etc

Old 06-12-2008, 11:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
I Am The Admin

Send a message via AIM to Painthappy

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
MCBtv.com has been given a make over!

MCBtv.com has been reworked. Now you can easily upload videos, see the progress of it, and have a high quality playback. Much higher than what you'll get off of YouTube.

I know, we'll always use YouTube, including myself, but I really wanted a home with nothing but paintball videos.

Please also note the improved buffering, playback, and viewing speed. Of course the larger the file you upload the longer it takes to download for viewing, but the higher quality is well worth it. Especially when using the full screen feature!

The downside on changing everything was a total loss of all that was there. I have the videos, and I'm slowly uploading them all onto the site again. I'll make the descriptions out to the best of my ability, but may get some wrong.

This will also be the home of the MCBtv Original Series that I've been doing... I'm dropping the From The Attic name (side bar: I was originally going to do it in the attic in my house, but honestly, it's just too darn hot up there), and for now on, it will just be called MCBtv until I can come up with something more suiting / better aptly named.

So join up so you can upload your videos. With enough interest, we can eventually make a video forum here to share our goodies... Show off our custom creations... Paintball Teams.... Even a "hey, check out my new gun", etc

So help me rebuild it, and upload some goodies. You can also upload FLV (flash) files. So if you find something on youtube, or some other site, you can save that file and upload it directly to MCBtv.

Enjoy

Carter
Sailing Blog - http://www.slightlycrewed.com
Painthappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 11:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ghost with the most

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Power Send a message via MSN to Phantom Power

Thanks again for all the great stuff you do for us Carter. I know this is one MCB auxiliary site that I'll be putting to use.
Phantom Power is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Site Related » MCB News