mcarterbrown.com  

MCB Reviews It MCB Reviews it! Have a review of a new gun, or old gun you just tried? New Mask or Gear? Let us know what you think.

Old 10-19-2010, 10:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Space Monkey 615 !!!

Kilt Fan
Whiskey Two-Four Stock Class Pouches

Manufacturer: Whiskey Two-Four http://wtfpb.com/stock-class-10rd-10...-stocktube.htm

Description: Stock Class 10rd 10x tube pouch in Multicam (2 Each)

Period of Product Use: Less than a month

Paintball Experience: Over 20 years

Similar Products Used: PBMafia LG-10 Leg Harness,,, PBMafia Joyride Pack,,, Shotgun Bandoleer

Marker Setup: Redux DuckSlide BBA

Rig Setup : BDS Tactical Duty Belt w/Modular Belt Sleeve and H Harness,,, BDS Tactical Shotgun Shell Pouch,,, FullClipUSA Double Pod Pouch,,, FullClipUSA ID Pouch,,, Blue Force Gear Ten-Speed SSE Dump Pouch,,, Flyye Industries MBITR Radio Pouch,,, Whiskey Two-Four Stock Class 10rd 10x tube pouches

Recommended Upgrades: 1 Inch heavy duty elastic sewn crossways on the outside half way down the pouch to offer better tube retention when mounted upside down (Capless Configuration)...

Strengths: 1000D Cordura nylon, nylon webbing, and bonded nylon thread construction,,, reinforced double stitching, triple stitching, and/or gusseting in high stress areas

Weaknesses: Unless mounted right side up you might lose some of you tubes (see recommended upgrade)

Review: After I placed my order to Whiskey Two-Four I received a e-mail confirmation followed 2 days later by a shipping confirmation... The reason for this is he makes them to order and I like the attention to detail given... After receiving my order I promptly laced one onto my BDS Tactical Modular Belt Sleeve upside down (capless setup) with the include Malice straps and mounted the other to my FullClipUSA drop leg rig right side up...

I went to play a day of Outlaw Ball at O.P.'s World Field that he just setup and had a great day playing with my new setup... I did find myself reaching down from time to time to make sure I didn't lose any of my ten round tubes that I had in the upside down pouch and had to push some back up into the pouch...

After getting home and cleaning up my gear I took the upside down capless pouch and turned it back right side up and took the one mounted on the drop leg and laced them together in a offset configuration... I remounted to my BDS Tactical Modular Belt Sleeve and have left it this way... I now love the way it's configured and I am now waiting for a 10 round 5x tube pouch to show up from Whiskey Two-Four and mount that in a special location on my rig...

Conclusion: In conclusion I would recommend Whiskey Two-Four's stock class tube pouches to anybody looking to setup a tactical rig for stock class play in the woods... Like I said the only weakness I found is that when mounted upside down for capless configuration that it needs 1 inch heavy duty elastic to help hold the tubes from sliding out the bottom when running,,, jumping over obstacles or sliding... This is a Great Item to add to any Kit in my humble opinion...

Rating: 9.9 out of 10.

Photos: You will have to excuse my helper as he is only 4 years old

I will be updating this review as time goes on

WK2

Proudly Sponsored by Urban Ops Armory, FullClipUSA, Hammerhead, CPX Sports and RANGER UP <--Click the Ranger Up link and receive 20% off your purchase

MCB - Feedback for WickedKlown2,,, Automags.Org Online Forums - Feedback for WickedKlown2

Last edited by WickedKlown2; 10-20-2010 at 10:27 AM.
WickedKlown2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Mad Russian

Brass N Wood Fan
Nice review.

And dude, I LOVE that rig you got there. Been trying to think together a rig for myself that is lighter than the multicam plate carrier I use now.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Space Monkey 615 !!!

Kilt Fan
CrazyRuskii,,,

Glad that I could help you out... I was tired of wearing a Multicam plate carrier myself... This setup is about as light as I could make it while still having the things I would need out on the field ... The BDS Tactical shotgun pouch holds 12 12grams...

WK2

Proudly Sponsored by Urban Ops Armory, FullClipUSA, Hammerhead, CPX Sports and RANGER UP <--Click the Ranger Up link and receive 20% off your purchase

MCB - Feedback for WickedKlown2,,, Automags.Org Online Forums - Feedback for WickedKlown2
Old 10-19-2010, 12:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I liked it because of the duckslide.... do they come in the box with the setup?

na just kidding, good review though looks like a solid setup
3L1te hax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
suns out guns out

Send a message via AIM to freebird

CCM Fan
EDIT: dumb question. I was just too lazy to read.
Great review!
TEAM CAPTAIN - UPSTATE HATE
HORNETS NEST PAINTBALL
MCB Feedback
AO Feedback

Hillbilly death machine.
Fuel'd by Diesel fuel, Miller High Life, Gunpowder, and Red Meat.

Last edited by freebird; 10-19-2010 at 01:07 PM.
freebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Great review, I use these as well in the "right side up" configuration on my vest for my DSG rig.

Is there any way I could get you to take a pic of how you used the paracord to lace the two pouches together to stack them like that? I'd like to do that on my pistol belt so that I can carry some more ammo...
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
Space Monkey 615 !!!

Kilt Fan
ITSPB-Rogue,,,

When I get home this evening I will hook you up with pictures Brother ...

WK2

Old 10-20-2010, 10:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
The Mad Russian

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedKlown2 View Post
Rig Setup : BDS Tactical Duty Belt w/Modular Belt Sleeve
What kind of belt sleeve is that? The only ones in multicam I can find are the big a** condor battle belts (that I own one of and is so large I may aswell be using my plate carrier). I like how small that one seems.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
Space Monkey 615 !!!

Kilt Fan
I have been getting alot of PM's about where I got all the parts to set up my Stock Class Tactical Rig...

Here are the links and please feel free to set it up you own way or make changes and post up here your results... I hope that everyone enjoys this setup the way I have enjoyed it

BDS Tactical
Tactical Duty Belt : BDS Tactical Multi Cam Duty Belt

Modular Belt Sleeve : BDS Tactical Modular Belt Sleeve

H-Harness : BDS Tactical Padded H-Suspenders

Shotgun Shell Pouch : BDS Tactical Shot Gun Shell Pouch

FullClipUSA
Double Pod Holder : Double Pod/Ammo Pouch - Multicam - $29.99 : FULL CLIP USA, Gear for Guys with Guns

ID Pouch : GP Upright Dual ID Pouch - Multicam - $29.99 : FULL CLIP USA, Gear for Guys with Guns

Whiskey Two-Four
stock class 10rd 10x tube pouches (X2) : http://wtfpb.com/MOLLE-Stock-Class-Pouches_c24.htm

Blue Force Gear
SSE Dump Pouch : http://www.blueforcegear.com/product...SSE-Pouch.html

Flyye Industries
MBITR Radio Pouch : http://www.flyyeindustries.com/Artic...sp?ProdId=0202

I you have any questions please feel free to either ask here or shoot me a PM

WK2

Last edited by WickedKlown2; 06-29-2011 at 08:11 AM.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
Space Monkey 615 !!!

Kilt Fan
CrazyRuskii,,,

I guess we were typing at the same time because I did not even see your question when I was typing up my above list of where to buy stuff

I hope the list helps

WK2

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » MCB Reviews It