mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   MCB Reviews It (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/mcb-reviews/)
-   -   GOG shipping and service review (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/mcb-reviews/139968-gog-shipping-service-review.html)

blackrain 11-11-2010 11:15 AM

GOG shipping and service review

http://www.gogpaintball.com/hompage_gog.html

Since some of us have started a new VIBE project,the resurface of Smart Parts now GOG,could not have come at a better time.

First off thank you to TITUS for bringing all this MAYHEM to us:drool: It was great picking up atleast one VIBE from the bulk buy.

One thing we never thought of was spare parts. I know there were some out there,but at a high price. Smart Parts went under.

Well SP came back as GOG and I had to email/call and check things out. I was assured that all the parts I needed were in stock. I was quoted a price and then sent a paypal billing statement.

I ordered on the 4th and 5th of Nov 2010. Given at least 2 days for process and the weekend I received my parts on 10 Nov 2010. USPS flat rate,which was even better. To me this is a great time line coming from the other side of the USA.

What I like the most about the service,I was able to talk with a person instead of a machine. Sure there was an answering machine while they were not open for the day,but that's normal with any business. What I liked was that I was not shuffled "from press this number to press this number and leave a message":bang:

That's something I hate doing. I remember back when SP first started,you talked directly with the "Brothers". Hopefully that will all return again,atleast talk with a person and not a machine.

I hope that the new GOG site will begin posting up parts and prices. I figured what I paid for was worth it,and shipping was very low. However posting up pricing and pictures would be nice.

As of now I give GOG an 8 out of 10. Reason,web site is not completed and I never give a 10.

Later,
Blackrain:)

TechPB-Mike 11-16-2010 11:51 PM

The instant you can buy a "G-1" with a Blackheart board, I'll be picking up two of them

I can't begin to tell you how much I love my SP-1 Blackheart for woodsball, it's one of the devastating markers in the woods I've ever shot. NEVER breaks paint, accurate, quiet, select fire, it just destroys people in the woods with the Apex barrel.

88ci tank, 9 pods + pinokio, that's how you move the line!! w00t!

blackrain 11-18-2010 09:34 PM

Actually he has blackhearts in stock,just not the eye breech. Price quoted was $75 for VIBE blackheart. Might want to give a call or email.
Later,

blackrain 11-19-2010 12:58 PM

Well I can say I have ordered a few things from GOG. Just ordered a new board yesterday. I can say their service is almost perfect for just restarting. I even got a call from Adam Gardner.

I guess the techs were off for the day. Hecall and apologized. Gave me a price for what I needed and told me what to do as far as ordering and email. I can say he sounded tired. So I imagine they are doing everthing they can to rebuild.

This is the service that I remember from SP in the old days.

I talked with a tech yesterday and he emailed me the paypal info I need with instructions. Parts are arriving fast,within 3-5 days after I order. So this to me is a good sign.

Later,

nerdcore 11-19-2010 01:59 PM

Thank Crom. It was hard recommending 360 qevs to current Ion owners when i wasn't sure if they could even get them, lol.

breakbest 01-17-2011 08:39 PM

GOG

So are the new guns in 68 caliber or are they in 50? it actually doesn't say on the website????

Kilo 01-17-2011 08:47 PM

They are .68 claiber. GI Milsim is making the .50 cal clones.

The Inflicted 01-18-2011 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackrain (Post 1554029)
Actually he has blackhearts in stock,just not the eye breech.

Someone PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought all new breeches are now eye breeches.

shadawg 01-18-2011 10:24 AM

It doesn't say that on the site in the marker description. We will be out to the factory at the end of the month, I'll get back to you on that.

blackrain 01-20-2011 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Inflicted (Post 1644885)
Someone PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought all new breeches are now eye breeches.

At the time I spoke with GoG,they had just started back up and we had just gotten the Rental Vibes that TITUS purchased for us.

This was a response when I called,and I'm sure now that all the new guns are coming out,they now have the new breeches. However I cannot confirm this,because I have not talked with them in a while.

GoG is on Face Book,so ask a few questions there if you face book.

Later,