mcarterbrown.com  

MCB Reviews It MCB Reviews it! Have a review of a new gun, or old gun you just tried? New Mask or Gear? Let us know what you think.

Old 03-11-2012, 05:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fluffy Bunnies for life!!

CCM Fan
Thumbs up Wild West Paintball, Arizona

Had the pleasure of playing for the first time out at Wild West Paintball on Saturday. I tend to float around fields in the Valley, not really staying attached to one in particular. Primary reason was that there only a few near to me in the East Valley and the team I had its homefield out inthe Northwest Valley (Surprise, AZ). Wild West is a old name in Arizona paintball the first field was out in the Queen Creek area before there was the housinf explosion. Since then the field has moved to the west valley and shut down the east valley field. Untill last month (I think not precise on the date), Joe opened up a new location and field smack dab in my side yard so to speak. The field is located on Sossman and Elliot Rd. between two dairies. No worries you can't tell once your on the field what is around you. The main draw for the field is that it is one (if not the only) PSP field air bunker field in the East Valley. Fort Adobe is the next nearest. Ok so thats not the only thing there are 4 fields including the air field, a larger rec field tucked away in the back and two smaller snap shooter fields that straddle the area inbetween the two larger fields. Wild West is new and work is ongoing to make the fields better and expand the fields and services. Currently the offer airfills and CO2 for players. 20 dollars for the half day session 8-1 or 30 for all day, the prices include air and it is a BYOP field. The refs are great and friendly, management is attentive and turns games for open play fast. You get enough time to drink some water fill up if you need to then the next game is starting. For me that is great nothing is worse then walking off the field only to sit around waiting for the next game, you lose your momentum (and for me thats pretty important once I get my mass in motion hard to slow down and get going again). THere is no grass yet but the ground is soft so sliding is easy on the bod. I really enjoyed the play there and will be going bck for sure, since it is only about five minutes away from my house. The field is open Saturdays and Sundays. Check em out.

Ebay Feedback
MCB Feedback
Jkoselka is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » MCB Reviews It