mcarterbrown.com  

MCB Reviews It MCB Reviews it! Have a review of a new gun, or old gun you just tried? New Mask or Gear? Let us know what you think.

Old 04-25-2012, 03:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
MCB Member

I'm a KEE hater because when I tried to call their CS when my Prophecy broke I had to wait for half an hour and then they told me I could buy new parts at www.JTPaintballParts.com

I needed a full replacement shell, they had sent free shells to everyone else in my area, but they told me I had to buy them. The cost of the three pieces of plasstic that were just going to break again was $50! The loader cost $100! I was not spending half the cost of the loader on three pieces of replacement plastic that were going to break again. I sold the hopper for parts for $20, bought a Rotor (so much better), and started spreading bad publicity for KEE at my local field and promoting the Rotor over the Prophecy... go figure it doesn't really matter cause everyone at my local field loves KEE and so I'm just the odd man out.

That being said, the Z2 is a completely different level of quality, I hate to admit I like it, but I'm not buying one anytime soon. I love my Rotor despite its few shortcomings, and I haven't decided which I like more. But the original prophecy was a POS.

/rant

Planet Eclipse Tech and Planet Eclipse Service Center. Please PM me for any warranty work or other Planet Eclipse service needs.
jerryjjackson69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Back to paintball.

Send a message via AIM to Ir0nExpress

I had to wait 10 days for an RMA number...by that time I had sold the gun already. It seems like a hit or miss, I suspect it might be certain employees working there that aren't as good about the service.
Ir0nExpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
XYZZY

Send a message via AIM to Jaan Send a message via Yahoo to Jaan

Sorry to bump up an old thread...but I have to say, I'm still getting great customer service from them.

I'm going a little stir crazy waiting for winter to end, so I've been going through all my markers. Twice in this past month I've had to call them with small parts I need. Both times I've offered to buy the parts, and both times they just ship them out to me no charge. When I called them for a trigger magnet for my Invert Mini...they sent me TWO just in case. I love that.

"My happiness doesn't depend on anything. My heart is always happy. I do have anger issues though."
Jaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 12:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
XYZZY

Send a message via AIM to Jaan Send a message via Yahoo to Jaan

Bumping up an old thread yet again.

I had some bad cracking in the clear coat of what essentially is a new tank, ( Big cracks in HPA tank...) and Kee said no problem, just ship it to them for a new one. Outstanding.

Sorry to keep bumping this thread but good customer service is hard to find these days.

"My happiness doesn't depend on anything. My heart is always happy. I do have anger issues though."
Jaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 10:13 PM   #15 (permalink)

Yes it is, they do have great cs, sent me a bolt and a cvx valve which I didn't need after I wet sanded the rust out of my friends bt marker and found out the rust was preventing it from recocking and not the other thing.

Music Videos - Check out my channel
NEW: Write it Down
Walk Away
ragu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 01:15 AM   #16 (permalink)

I just send my axe to the the screw unstripped and repaired but I was wondering how fast do they get the gun fixed and shipped out would I have to pay the return cost note this is my first axe
TurtleForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 09:14 PM   #17 (permalink)
MCB Member

I gave up on KEE years ago. Never had the dealer parts I needed in stock, and then suspended my dealer account for "inactivity".

Sold one of my home fields 50+ BT4s for a rental fleet. They were FUBAR from the get go (all go fully auto for no reason). They have been rebuilt 4 times, and are obvious lemons. It took a year of buying nothing but Valken product for them to own up to the fact that their product was defective.

KEE is my LAST resort for any product.

feedback

http://www.cafepress.com/paintshirt

Cool swag to promote your sport!

Honey badger don't care! Honey badger don't give a @#$%.

Shipped price is valid to domestic buyers and will be USPS priority. International buyers are welcome, but will cover additional costs. Insurance costs are included. If you prefer an uninsured package, you the buyer will assume all risk once I ship.
coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 10:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
Post Whore

i've dealt with kee customer service a few times, and they've never let me down.
Cyco-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 03:29 AM   #19 (permalink)
Autocannibal

Gotta chime in also, I sent an email asking about purchasing replacement parts and they just shipped them to me. Cant beat that kind of customer service.
tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 07:03 PM   #20 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to martix_agent

A friend of mine got an invert mini(before KEE bought them) board 100% free from them because his power button was broken. I'm really impressed.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » MCB Reviews It