mcarterbrown.com  

MCB Reviews It MCB Reviews it! Have a review of a new gun, or old gun you just tried? New Mask or Gear? Let us know what you think.

Old 04-20-2013, 09:19 AM   #51 (permalink)
on temporary hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
I'll have to seriously consider one when I get somewhere that has a playing scene again.
I would say "but Missouri has tons of playing opportunities!", but I've gotten out to play exactly once so far this year, and only twice last year, so I don't want to sound too much like the hypocrite. You can at least change your Location from Drought Central to Flood Central. I'm expecting a call at any moment to summon me to the Joint Operations Center at State HQ to track all of our sandbag fillers out in the field.

I can't dumb it down to your level because I'm scared of heights.

A shark is an animal that dies if it stops moving.

My feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:24 PM   #52 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Seeing that thing in green is tempting now, I hate red guns. and for under 400 it sounds like a good backup/loaner gun

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
JLuke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:29 PM   #53 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by usagi_tetsu View Post
I would say "but Missouri has tons of playing opportunities!", but I've gotten out to play exactly once so far this year, and only twice last year, so I don't want to sound too much like the hypocrite. You can at least change your Location from Drought Central to Flood Central. I'm expecting a call at any moment to summon me to the Joint Operations Center at State HQ to track all of our sandbag fillers out in the field.
Yeah, there are plenty of options if I want to drive 2-5 hours each way to play. I think I moved to the black hole of the state as far as paintball is concerned.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:06 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoo View Post
No lie, I kinda want one of these things. Anyone got a chance to play with the new trigger yet?
Yes, a significant change, take the magnet return out and just use the new spring......you can easily walk the trigger.
Sumo64c is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:15 PM   #55 (permalink)
on temporary hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Yeah, there are plenty of options if I want to drive 2-5 hours each way to play. I think I moved to the black hole of the state as far as paintball is concerned.
No, it's just Missouri. If you live in Springfield, Kansas City, or Saint Louis, there are options. Everywhere else in the state, even in large cities like Columbia or Saint Joseph, you're gonna be driving. The problem is not having enough open area to play on, it's having enough population density to support a thriving paintball community. Could be worse - we could be in a bigger state with an even lower population density, like New Mexico.

I can't dumb it down to your level because I'm scared of heights.

A shark is an animal that dies if it stops moving.

My feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:07 AM   #56 (permalink)

So I just pull that brown gummy looking stuff from off the tourney lock switch and my problems are solved?
Carnage Reigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:40 PM   #57 (permalink)
Total wreath

CCM Fan
Shot Zepulkinators all day Friday with the new trigger. Never had to use electronic mode b.c it's walkable as a mech. I was blown away with how comfy this gun is in hand. Smooth shot to

I'd call it a modern take on an e mag.

If it was meh only for 200 id be all over it. Don't need the electronic crap.

My only gripe is the barrel threads. But it's a Tippman. And they are dumb

Also the consitantcy was spot on but I attribute that to a good bore barrel and premium gold paint
shredxcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:10 PM   #58 (permalink)
is reloading

My son gave me one for fathers day, I have an etna and like it very much, the main reason I did not go with the cross over is the barrel threads. I have to say I am very pleased with it. Mine also has the new trigger on it and it is walkable in mech mode. it also dumps as much paint as one wants in e mode.
Fells good in my hand, feels a bit more heavy than my Etha but not much.

I has about the same ping ping ping sound the Etha does when fired, but all in all I am impressed, Except none of my barrels fit.

palerider is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » MCB Reviews It