mcarterbrown.com  

MCB Reviews It MCB Reviews it! Have a review of a new gun, or old gun you just tried? New Mask or Gear? Let us know what you think.

Old 04-07-2013, 02:48 AM   #601 (permalink)
Stock Class Aficionado

CCM Fan
^It seems odd that it would be a hose issue. The hoses are all attached to the upper body and fit into slots in the frame. The only thing that changes is a frame fitting over top and two screws into the body.

What pressure should the regulator be set at? I am reading conflicting 160 psi and 190 psi pressures.
Old 04-07-2013, 03:31 AM   #602 (permalink)
Post Whore

You wouldn't have happened to be putting the frame back on after doing the trigger mod as described by Pistol Rogue, were you? Maybe your set screw is turned so far in that the trigger is engaging the solenoid when assembled.

Meh, worth a shot. Good luck!
danssoslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:23 AM   #603 (permalink)
Stock Class Aficionado

CCM Fan
No sir. I even removed the actuator pin from the frame so that there was no interaction with the on/off. I think I need to have a closer look when I get to the field and have more air.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:48 AM   #604 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris From Flurry View Post
Does anybody know of a fitting that has female threads that the Enmey banjo could screw into and then either have a barb or hose press fit on the other end? I need something like that so I can keep the 3 way in the trigger frame and relocate the solid molded hose rear fitting end to the body in a remote location (not attached to the frame).
You could potenially use a 10/32(?) threaded bushing and an old Cocker hose barb from a ram or 3way
I dont have an Enemy but have messed with Ion XEs,I think the banjos are the same.The threads on the banjos are the same size as the frame screw threads.Just find a threaded bushing and scrounge up a Cocker barb from a ram,seeing as the OP is low I dont think you need to worry about the bushing failing.Just a thought ,nothing I've tried personally
Deathwish had some realy nice threaded 6 way cube manifold thingies awhile back,basicly a cube with threaded ports on all sides
Dont qoute me on thread size, its off the top of my head from my Empire Relay frame mod,had to do some oddball hose routing and barb swaping to make it work how I wanted
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
punisher068 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:36 PM   #605 (permalink)
F*'n Gin Alley Legend

Punisher thanks for the info.

With the help of Deathwish_DW and Dave from Gog I found out that the Enmey has different size hoses than Ion's and the other guns. The hose from the ASA to the 3way is 5mm OD 3mm ID made from black Nylon and the other hose is 4mm OD x 2.5mm ID urethane.

They said they have to use a special machine to get the black urethane hose on there without breaking the barb and that they could do it for me for my build if I new how long I needed the hose. I think I might just scrap those plans and try to find another way to do it.

It is cool that they offered to put it on for me and that if would only be a few bucks to pay for the hose.

“She’s totally gross over 90% of her body. The other 10% is crazy nasty.” - Dr. Ice Cream
"Although where I come from, we call it Quartz, Parchment, Shears." - Pops

Black barrel covers will get you bonus balled.

Chris From Flurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #606 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris From Flurry View Post
Punisher thanks for the info.

With the help of Deathwish_DW and Dave from Gog I found out that the Enmey has different size hoses than Ion's and the other guns. The hose from the ASA to the 3way is 5mm OD 3mm ID made from black Nylon and the other hose is 4mm OD x 2.5mm ID urethane.

They said they have to use a special machine to get the black urethane hose on there without breaking the barb and that they could do it for me for my build if I new how long I needed the hose. I think I might just scrap those plans and try to find another way to do it.

It is cool that they offered to put it on for me and that if would only be a few bucks to pay for the hose.
YW,good to know these things,got my 1st XE recently,all other Ion stuff is Gen 1
I put a too small a hose on too big a barb with some boiling water
sometimes Im so redneck...
Nice to see GoG offfered up for a custom build too
punisher068 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:49 PM   #607 (permalink)
Stock Class Aficionado

CCM Fan
That's so weird. I aired it up at the field and it was fine, frame on and all. Maybe it is haunted.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:35 PM   #608 (permalink)
Slowly making progress

Just wanted to play, that's all.

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:45 PM   #609 (permalink)
Post Whore

I find things like this happen quite often in my daily life. Here's to hoping it isn't an intermediate problem!!!
danssoslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:04 PM   #610 (permalink)
Six Point Five

Just picked up a Cp 2pc barrel in 682 and 685 bore. Cant wait. No more stock short barrel. 14inchs! yay!

ves206 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » MCB Reviews It