mcarterbrown.com  

MCB Reviews It MCB Reviews it! Have a review of a new gun, or old gun you just tried? New Mask or Gear? Let us know what you think.

Old 05-13-2013, 04:10 PM   #661 (permalink)
T-T
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by broder View Post
Sorry, meant spacers. I'm from Sweden, so my message was lost in translation
Ah, wonderful. =) But yes, you are completely correct which makes for some interesting options
T-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:54 PM   #662 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris From Flurry View Post
The reason why I like it is because of the simplicity of it and to me, it shoots like a cross between an Automag and an Autococker.
Exactly.
It's like a more affordable, more efficient Automag.

I'm seeing more and more of them at the field.
Old 05-13-2013, 04:56 PM   #663 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by broder View Post
Thanks So with a couple of extenders for the frame screws, you could run the enmey without the plastic body (but you wont have a feedneck) right?
Yes.
I'm in the process of trying to see if someone can thread an XE feedneck onto the Enmey breach.
Old 05-13-2013, 06:21 PM   #664 (permalink)

bought one, and out of the box it already has a leak coming from the trigger.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:50 PM   #665 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
I got mine when it came out just got back on the field after an injury. It is a great gun I was shooting strings at people at a camp I attended. I used my old school VL fresh 9 volts never miss fired! Got a freak back for it cheap so it was very consistant over the chrony. Light and low profile pointed good. I was using a 68/45 with 3000 psi fills and was getting 4 pods and a hopper! Players would say they never saw a single trigger electro. Very impressed with it. I will say messing with it I thought it was clunky and it would chop paint, but when you get on the field it's a beast. It is a first gun must !!! A steal under 130 bucks!! Any problems with these yet?
Old 05-14-2013, 12:16 AM   #666 (permalink)

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
From what i've seen with friends, nothing that isn't fixed SUPER easy. It seems to like to kill certain orings, but nothings hard to replace really lol.

Dust Red/Chrome Evil Pimp Kit
Evil Detonator HPR, Machette On/Off, Stock Trigger w/ Spring, Matrix Detent Mod/Detents, Kila Eye Covers, Kila Grips, Chrome Evil Smokestack

Dangerous Power Dark Earth Threshold- Black CP HPR
AGD Classic Mag - Intelliframe, Benchmark rail/forgrip, Shocktech drop/ASA.
Azodin KP2 2011 - Stock

Barrels
A/C - Evil Pipe Kit (Gloss Black/Silver), Lucker .678, CP .691 (Dust Black). Bob Long Assasins .689
Impulse - Evil Pipe Kit (Gloss Black/Silver), 14inch Pipe (Dust Black/Silver), Redz Pepperstick .689
99BPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:50 AM   #667 (permalink)
Post Whore

I've easily shot about 10 cases so far through my Enmey. Not a single o-ring or other problem.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:04 AM   #668 (permalink)
"Fidget"

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by henchman View Post
I've easily shot about 10 cases so far through my Enmey. Not a single o-ring or other problem.
after my first game(crummy paint) I havent broken a single ball in it. Im like 4 cases in.She shoots fine. I figured I would be a bit more consistent in fps (looking at a +/-9 shooting graffiti in .682 bore in my DW CF barrel with a .682 insert). Shes dead on accuracy wise. I just got an L6 bolt so Im hoping it will shoot even better now. Wanna drop down to my 50/45 and stop using this 68/45.

MCB FEEDBACK

4G010H3R0'S WTB THREAD

Facebook Page
4G010H3R0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:22 AM   #669 (permalink)
Not playing nearly enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4G010H3R0 View Post
after my first game(crummy paint) I havent broken a single ball in it. Im like 4 cases in.She shoots fine. I figured I would be a bit more consistent in fps (looking at a +/-9 shooting graffiti in .682 bore in my DW CF barrel with a .682 insert). Shes dead on accuracy wise. I just got an L6 bolt so Im hoping it will shoot even better now. Wanna drop down to my 50/45 and stop using this 68/45.
I've had no leaks or issues with mine but I've only played with it once at a big game and used about 3/4ths of a case (approx 1500 shots). I was chronoing consistently between 271-274 fps both at home and at the game using a Crossfire 45/4500 and a J&J aluminum 2 piece barrel from my Automag (I have a cocker to ion adapter). It is a nice shooter at any price and an amazing value at $130.
esperto96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:29 AM   #670 (permalink)
Not playing nearly enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by esperto96 View Post
I've had no leaks or issues with mine but I've only played with it once at a big game and used about 3/4ths of a case (approx 1500 shots). I was chronoing consistently between 271-274 fps both at home and at the game using a Crossfire 45/4500 and a J&J aluminum 2 piece barrel from my Automag (I have a cocker to ion adapter). It is a nice shooter at any price and an amazing value at $130.
Oh, and one other thing, I had one barrel break in those 1500 rounds and I was using a premium brittle shell paint. I'm blaming the cold April weather at the game for that and not the gun. This thing is gentle on paint.
esperto96 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » MCB Reviews It