mcarterbrown.com  

MCB Reviews It MCB Reviews it! Have a review of a new gun, or old gun you just tried? New Mask or Gear? Let us know what you think.

Old 10-26-2012, 06:31 PM   #61 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Oh yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf425 View Post
Fine...I'll do the shooting video topless.
I triple dog dare you

Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:02 PM   #62 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher068 View Post
Almost a manditory upgrade on Ions for efficiancy and kick reduction IMHO,surprised its not standard on GoG guns
Here what your saying about fking around with a working gun,just cant help myself ,thanks for the info
The reason they're not standard on the GOG line is because of the integrated anti chop in the bolt. Adding a QEV eliminates the mechanical anti-chop function because it increases bolt speed on the forward stroke. But it does look like it can be added if you want. Just be sure to get a "new" 360 because they use bigger hoses now and the old 360's for the original Ion won't work.

I'll probably wind up adding one but that entirely depends on the efficiency it gets without it. If I can clear 4 pods and a Rotor off of my 48/4500 without the QEV, I'm leaving it stock other than my DW Fibur barrel, an on/off ASA, and some Pachmayr American Legends grips.
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:16 PM   #63 (permalink)

Does this mean that oil can be used on the marker since there is no solenoid or electronic board?
georgeyew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:26 PM   #64 (permalink)
All Hail Harb!

Send a message via AIM to Crimson Death

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeyew View Post
Does this mean that oil can be used on the marker since there is no solenoid or electronic board?
sure.
Crimson Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:18 PM   #65 (permalink)
Gnarly!

I'd still recommend grease, though. Not for any particular reason, aside from personally associating spoolie-type guns with working better with grease. I picture grease helping it seal better, while oil mostly just keeps o-rings from drying out. Of course, non-dry o-rings create seals, anyway, so i don't know why i think that way.
nerdcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:05 PM   #66 (permalink)
Mr. Republican

Send a message via AIM to delta paintball

I just want to pop in here again and confirm with everyone who pre-ordered a eMNEy from Scenario Superstore/myself that your markers will be some of the first shipped out of the factory. Once everyone gets back from World Cup, I will have a solid date for everyone. They should be going out sometime late next week or early the following week depending on how fast they can box everything up and unpack from world cup. As to the issue of waiting months for the marker to ship, Hans was referring to the G-1M. The original poster may want to update the thread with the correct information as to not cause a stir.

I will also have a FIRM ship/arrival date on the G-1M sometime in the near future, and will start to take pre-orders for those markers once I have a confirmed date as to conform to MCB's BST policies. In the mean time, if you need anything from the Scenario Superstore, contact myself, shadawg or crimson death or visit us directly at Welcome to Scenario Superstore - Paintball, Airsoft, Military Surplus - We have it all!

Thanks everyone!

-Josh Foote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:43 PM   #67 (permalink)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta paintball View Post
I just want to pop in here again and confirm with everyone who pre-ordered a eMNEy from Scenario Superstore/myself that your markers will be some of the first shipped out of the factory. Once everyone gets back from World Cup, I will have a solid date for everyone. They should be going out sometime late next week or early the following week depending on how fast they can box everything up and unpack from world cup. As to the issue of waiting months for the marker to ship, Hans was referring to the G-1M. The original poster may want to update the thread with the correct information as to not cause a stir.

I will also have a FIRM ship/arrival date on the G-1M sometime in the near future, and will start to take pre-orders for those markers once I have a confirmed date as to conform to MCB's BST policies. In the mean time, if you need anything from the Scenario Superstore, contact myself, shadawg or crimson death or visit us directly at Welcome to Scenario Superstore - Paintball, Airsoft, Military Surplus - We have it all!

Thanks everyone!

-Josh Foote

Yay!
liverlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:39 AM   #68 (permalink)
That Colorado Pump Guy

CCM Fan
Can you use regular ION body kits on this to switch it up?
colorado719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:34 AM   #69 (permalink)
Pop-Up Ninja

No

Go ye therefore to all the nations, baptizing them in copious amounts of paint.

Proud member of Team On Target.
www.teamontargetpb.com
Murf425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:33 PM   #70 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf425 View Post
Fine...I'll do the shooting video topless.
For the love of god please do not do that LOL

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » MCB Reviews It