mcarterbrown.com  

MCB Reviews It MCB Reviews it! Have a review of a new gun, or old gun you just tried? New Mask or Gear? Let us know what you think.

Old 06-23-2014, 10:05 AM   #1 (permalink)

CCI customer service

I know this is old news to all of you but I just want to let you all know about the fantastic customer service provided by Mike at CCI.

I'm in the UK and when my parents asked me waht I wanted for my Birthday I pointed their computer at a c'bored barrel on the new CCI website.

It was at their house inside a week and they gave it me next time I saw them.

Unfortunately when I opened the extremely well packaged parcel I discovered the barrel that had been sent had not been bored - it was a normal phantom barrel.

Thanks to years of being on here I knew there was no reason to panic though and dropped him an e-mail via the website, within 24 hours he'd replied and asked me to take a couple of pictures of the thread end (entirely sensible since I've come across people that wouldn't be able to tell if a barrel was bored or not). I took the pictures and sent them back.

Very soon after sending the pictures I got an e-mail from Mike apologising for the error giving the tracking number for the replacement he'd put in the post and telling me to just keep the unbored one as well!

TL : DR if for any reason you've ever had a doubt about ordering from CCI forget that doubt, fantastic products and fantastic customer service from one of the nicest chaps in the paintball business.
Cannon Fodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 12:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Mike is a great person! His customer service at CCI is phenomenal! Since you are located in the UK. You missed out on the phone calls. He has great stories to tell!

funsi00 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » MCB Reviews It