mcarterbrown.com  

MCB Reviews It MCB Reviews it! Have a review of a new gun, or old gun you just tried? New Mask or Gear? Let us know what you think.

Old 04-16-2017, 02:36 AM   #31 (permalink)
Rec Poster

If any of you guys are in Orange County, CA, I'm about to make an order for some 9ci tanks. Let me know if you want in
frd333do33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 04:17 PM   #32 (permalink)
Rec Poster

For those who aren't in Orange County, I just put in an order. It ships from Taiwan from Maxtact. James Chan is who you want to talk to. I bought four tanks. Came out to be $45 per tank shipped, which included a regulator.
Old 04-27-2017, 04:22 PM   #33 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by frd333do33 View Post
For those who aren't in Orange County, I just put in an order. It ships from Taiwan from Maxtact. James Chan is who you want to talk to. I bought four tanks. Came out to be $45 per tank shipped, which included a regulator.
That's a great price. Could you please post his contact info for anyone else interested in getting their hands on one?
My Feedback Thread
JonM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 04:53 PM   #34 (permalink)
Rec Poster

James@maxtact.com

He is much more responsive on Facebook. The account you want to message is the one that comes up when you search for "Maxtact Taiwan"
Old 05-04-2017, 12:31 PM   #35 (permalink)
UnSon of WALZ

Good golly miss molly this is cool. How would I get in on one for the 45?
Bigtuana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 01:20 PM   #36 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Email James at james@maxtact.com or reach out to him on facebook by searching for "maxtact taiwan". He's more responsive on facebook. I got my tanks in two days ago. I ordered four of them.
Old 05-04-2017, 02:12 PM   #37 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
That price is pretty incredible. Hell, the price per tank shipped to the US is almost as much as a Myth reg by itself. How well do the Maxtact regs perform? Yeah, they're taller than the Myth regs are. But at that price, it's almost like they're giving them away.
My Feedback Thread
Old 05-07-2017, 09:24 AM   #38 (permalink)
Clueless

So contacted James and well he said he has a influx of people asking for them now.
Old 05-07-2017, 09:44 AM   #39 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by holysokz View Post
So contacted James and well he said he has a influx of people asking for them now.
I can't imagine why.

I'd love to see these tanks become more readily available. People have been asking about mine and I'm seeing people bring them up more and more on other sites too (You're welcome, Maxtact). They really fill a niche that has, for the most part, gone unfulfilled.
My Feedback Thread
Old 05-07-2017, 09:57 AM   #40 (permalink)
Chuck E Ducky

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
I can't imagine why.

I'd love to see these tanks become more readily available. People have been asking about mine and I'm seeing people bring them up more and more on other sites too (You're welcome, Maxtact). They really fill a niche that has, for the most part, gone unfulfilled.
Agreed more and more people are making the move toward limited paint. This HPA tank is perfict for that. I'm real happy with the reg that comes with it to. Puts 800psi out which I find is perfict for markers designed to run on CO2/12g. They also seem to be very consistent as well. I'm running stock silver springs on HPA and 12g I'm able to hit 280fps with very little adjustment over the crono. Don't know how it would react on an electro (haven't tryed it) but for pump the reg and tank work perfect.

Last edited by Mr Idiot Box; 05-07-2017 at 10:12 AM.
Mr Idiot Box is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » MCB Reviews It