mcarterbrown.com  

MCB Reviews It MCB Reviews it! Have a review of a new gun, or old gun you just tried? New Mask or Gear? Let us know what you think.

Old 07-25-2006, 06:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Send a message via ICQ to Fenix Send a message via AIM to Fenix Send a message via MSN to Fenix Send a message via Yahoo to Fenix Send a message via Skype™ to Fenix

I see toes!

That hose connected to the feed neck looks like it could come loose if you get a well-placed hit. Very nice review though. I'm considering a qloader myself.
Fenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 12:43 AM   #12 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Stechele

I am a toe model
All kidding aside, the feedneck sits on there very snug. I have thought about fitting it to the underside of the powerfeed aswell. The Warpfeed plugs for the PF can be had from PTP I think. I could not find it on their site, except for an add on for an entire Warp system.
Old 07-26-2006, 08:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Blasphemer!

I ordered my long Power Feed Plug directly from AGD when I bought up a bunch of other parts.That was over a year ago and I still haven't taken my Q-loader to a field. . .
Old 07-27-2006, 10:23 AM   #14 (permalink)
I've porked many

The q-loader takes some getting used to, but it is worth learning the ins and outs of it. Just play with it at home before you take it to the field. The directions are in depth with pictures so follow them, so it will eliminate most of your problems. I usually use mine on my right feed cocker. I like the fact the q-loader lowers my profile and feeds in any position, including upside down. I was bent over trying to tie my shoe once and had my friend sneak up on me. He saw what I was doing and thought it would be funny to shoot me in the butt while bent over in that position. I got the last laugh though as I shot him bent over through my legs. After we both got done laughing, he said he didn`t expect me to be able to shoot him from that position. (I had shot him three times.)

My Feedback Thread[/SIZE][/SIZE]
pillage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 05:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
Post Whore

My powerfeeed had been cut down for a lower profile (by a previous owner) on my mag anyways, so I cut it down further to match the bottomside, and then I got the AGD 90 degree elbow for a warp to the bottom of the power feed, and my mag is very low profile now.

I really don't like not being able to reload faster. My only gripe about the system.

I have heard of people hooking up a revy straight into the crank, instead of using the silo for reloading.
Christian Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:45 PM   #16 (permalink)
I've porked many

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Nelson
My powerfeeed had been cut down for a lower profile (by a previous owner) on my mag anyways, so I cut it down further to match the bottomside, and then I got the AGD 90 degree elbow for a warp to the bottom of the power feed, and my mag is very low profile now.

I really don't like not being able to reload faster. My only gripe about the system.

I have heard of people hooking up a revy straight into the crank, instead of using the silo for reloading.
I hang my fill silo up on my blazer`s side mirrors then crank the feed. I find it easier than trying to hold the silo and crank all at the same time.

My Feedback Thread[/SIZE][/SIZE]
pillage is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » MCB Reviews It