mcarterbrown.com  

Mechanical Semi-Autos Show us what you've got, and sell them here.

Old 08-14-2012, 12:54 AM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Old School Joe Send a message via Yahoo to Old School Joe

AKA Fan
Gear Bag Sale... Mechanical Semi-Autos

Ok, so I am finally getting around to getting rid of all the gear I never used. Most of these were purchased not working with every intention of fixing them and using as loaners. However, as it often happens other projects got in the way and these were left to collect dust. All of these are going to be sold as is, as I can not guaranty they're working order. Prices will be listed, No Trades (unless its a Pre 2K Cocker pump kit), already have too much stuff as it is.

First:
ICD Thunder Cat. Marker is in surprisingly great shape for its age, appears hardly used. Only known issue is marker is missing the "recock" screw located in the side next to the velocity screw. Asking $75/obo plus shipping.

Next up:
Tippmann Pro-Lite. Marker is Blue, really blue, honestly only blue pro-lite I have seen. Its old and has been used and shows signs of use. Internals appear to be in good shape, however a parts kit couldn't hurt. Sold!

Next:
Tippmann 68 Carbine. Again, marker is in good shape. Only known issue, needs a velocity adjustment screw. For a marker that is 14+ yrs old, it looks really good. Comes with original Tippmann hopper. SOLD!

Next:
AGD Minimag. Black body, Stainless Dye Frame. Marker is in good shape and shoots nicely. The front macro fitting leaks and will need replaced, but other than that marker is sound. Marker will come with stock frame and AGD grips as well as a full unopened Minimag parts kit. Asking $150 plus shipping.

Next up:
AGD ULE Automag. This is a real beautiful, built this one from the ground up. It has Level X valve, ULE Body, ULE Intelli Frame, Rogue Factor Rail and Front Grip. Level X is tuned and marker shoots smooth. Only issue is a few scratches on the top of the Valve, oops. SOLD!

Next:
Dye Autococker. This one is pretty rare. Picked it up a few years ago. Did not work figured I would use it for a sweet pump project, but never happened. Its built on a Pre2K WGP body, so its at least 13 yrs old. For its age, it looks nice, other than the dumby marks around the detent. Has externals, ANS jackhammer, Palmer 3 way, unknown Ram, but they leak and are way out of timing. Someone with a little cocker know-how could make this a sweet shooter, the Dye Slider frame is oh so smooth. Asking $275 plus shipping.

Shipping within the Conus only. Paypal payments only. Once again, none of these markers have been tested so they are sold as is. Any questions please feel free to post or PM me. Thanks for looking. Heres a link to the Album where more pics of the markers can be found: http://photobucket.com/joevitto

Last edited by Old School Joe; 08-21-2012 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Sold a few
Old School Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I like that blue pro lite. How did you paint it?
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."
-Vince Lombardi

Here's my feedback thread: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
TrueTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via Yahoo to Tracker Send a message via Skype™ to Tracker

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
id guess its blue because it was a police training weapon.. looks like it was annodized that way, and the plastic is also blue.. not paint (i could be wrong, but i dont think i am)

Tracker

^And i did it while wearing a helmetcam^ in 1080P HD if you need proof
Trackers feedback
Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:51 AM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Old School Joe Send a message via Yahoo to Old School Joe

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
id guess its blue because it was a police training weapon.. looks like it was annodized that way, and the plastic is also blue.. not paint (i could be wrong, but i dont think i am)

Tracker
Thank you for that, I had no clue.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Pm'd
johnfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:07 AM   #6 (permalink)

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfly View Post
Pm'd
Replied, Thx
Old 08-15-2012, 11:02 AM   #7 (permalink)

Bump for you.
thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:38 AM   #8 (permalink)

AKA Fan
Tippmanns sold.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:57 PM   #9 (permalink)

AKA Fan
Up for the Day.
Old 08-16-2012, 03:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
uncanny

AKA Fan
pm sent.

mcb feedback
Customcockers.com feedback
Mostly mechanical autocockers
paintballedbackin88 is online now   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Mechanical Semi-Autos