|Mechanical Semi-Autos Show us what you've got, and sell them here.|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|09-17-2012, 03:49 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2011
X7 Classic F/S/T with some ups
So like my title says I've got a Tippmann X7 classic (a.k.a. NOT the Phenom) for sale/trade. List of mods included in the X7 package includes:
- X7 Classic with stock hopper.
- Hopper has been lined on the inside with the loop side of velcro with a sticky back to dampen the sound of the paintballs inside it while playing. Works great.
- Phenom cyclone (just switched it directly over off of my Phenom). I put the X7 stock paddles in there though.
- Polished internals. Marker cycles beautifully.
- Commando Air-through stock with full internal tombstone and gasline.
- Stock mag, front sight, end cap.
- UMP mag
- Modified rear sight
- Stock mechanical grip with EVERYTHING you would need to switch to an E-Grip minus the board itself. Pictures will explain. Basically I have the mechanical trigger with mechaincal sear inside the egrip body without a board and all you would have to do is switch the stock trigger and sear for the egrip ones (which are included). Selector switch has egrip magnet in it.
- Custom stock tombstone remote line connector. Again, picture will show. Moves remote line male connector to base of magwell at 45 degree angle.
DOES NOT include barrel or front shroud.
Price: $150 shipped. Pictures will be up soon. Thanks for looking guys. Please help me get some cash for other paintball stuff.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|