mcarterbrown.com  

Mechanical Semi-Autos Show us what you've got, and sell them here.

Old 11-26-2012, 01:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
All unicorns caught :-)

Eclipse Mag, PTP Micrococker, BP Twister

I suspect I have more than my fair share of paintball guns. These will probably be more appreciated under someone else's supervision while I am away in Puerto Rico.

I'll look at trades, but If it isnt a splash Evolution or Eclipse Autococker then you will probably be out of luck. An Armageddon ano Micromag would probably get my attention.

Im just going to do flat rate boxes on these, so lets say shipping is $12 to the States. Canadians, we'll talk.

First up is an Automag with eclipse splash kit. It has been in storage since about '01 and was used lightly before that. The valve and bolt assembly have been sitting around for a while so Im sure it will need some love. 1 star Valve 42648. The gun is in very good shape. Even the front of the barrel is barely dinged. No hose from asa to valve. I have quite a bit of history with this gun and if you ever decide to sell it again, let me know first.

The valve and bolt in the photo definitely leaked. Valve is a PMI Perfect Charger. I figured this crowd would want something with matching numbers instead. If you would prefer the PMI thing and venturi bolt, I can swap it back . The trigger is chrome-ish, not splash.

$260

Next is a cool camo PTP Micrococker. Again, In storage and on the wall for a good while so I cant say that it is air tight, though everything seems to be in really good shape. Back block and bolt in really good shape. Trigger pull is smooooth. Mitey-Max, Jack Hammer 2, Gen. X-2 Reg, Wood grips. The iphone photo is dark at the frame, but the wood grips are panels. The finger grooves are on the frame.

$450

Last but certainly not least is a BPS Twister that has been a joy to build. It comes with the factory cut 2 finger trigger frame as well as an uncut frame that I had anodized to match. The original trigger plate was thick and I couldnt find a 2 finger trigger shoe to go around it, so, long story short- the 2 finger trigger plate has some side to side play. Single- tight. Single trigger shoe is chrome, not matched. I am also unsue about the geddon, local shop had it laying around and i got it for the asthetic. I built it to look like a magazine picture and havent tried putting air through it after fitting the pieces back together.

SOLD!!

and this is more or less what I was aiming for:

I guess that is about it. Start sending in those offers. I'll try to answer any questions.

Last edited by sharkytrav; 11-27-2012 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Twister sold
sharkytrav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #2 (permalink)

PM'd you
11 sec 03 cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:12 PM   #3 (permalink)

Twister - is that the original ano, pneus, and barrel?
The reason I ask is because you mentioned that the slider was matched. Also, do you have a better pic of the slider?

I collect autocockers
CSL Ego
pics of my markers --- feedback
Contact me if you are selling a Westwood
Spazdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:15 PM   #4 (permalink)

Sending PM
Old 11-26-2012, 11:06 PM   #5 (permalink)

Vert ASAs dont hold ano very well. This one was faded quite badly and the 2 finger trigger had been cut to 1. I had the Tonsixers re do everything and match a second frame, the 2 finger trigger, and barrel.

Responding to pm's.

Twister sold

Last edited by sharkytrav; 11-27-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:17 AM   #6 (permalink)

Bump
Old 12-04-2012, 09:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
I am stuck on bandaid...

ooh buddy that's a nice micrococker. don't see those around very often, funny it's most of the time that same anno that you see.

wish i had the cash to drop, or the specific trades you seek. my micromag is chrome.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:00 PM   #8 (permalink)

I like that micrococker alot. Often i think about not selling it, but ultimately i figure it is for the best.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
when in doubt EBD

I cant believe you are thinning the herd so quickly and havent gone through withdrawal of not collecting guns

914 Dogs of War (Major)

Aztec Warriors scenario team Texas
Member of Land Sharks

I do home lending in Texas. Need a house let me know if nothing else its free advice.
seal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:30 AM   #10 (permalink)

I have been keeping information from you. When im in town this weekend ill tell you about what i picked up. :-D

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Mechanical Semi-Autos