mcarterbrown.com  

Mechanical Semi-Autos Show us what you've got, and sell them here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2013, 02:03 PM   #21 (permalink)
Automags go pewshh pewshh
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Southern California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebler View Post
Omg Omg Omg its so classically beautiful and I was just telling ty how much I want a classic mag. You suck and you caught me just after buying a hammer. Arghh as much as I would on any other day grab it. My fiance is never gonna let it slide. Anyways good luck amazing piece of marker there
Wasabiboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:06 PM   #22 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2009

I wish
__________________
If you want to talk email me.
Wagz86@gmail.com
PS3 network: Keebler1337
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:20 AM   #23 (permalink)
Automags go pewshh pewshh
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Southern California

Sold!

Bittersweet sale. Sad and happy to see it go to a new home.
Wasabiboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:55 AM   #24 (permalink)
WVU paintball #19
 
minimag03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Morgantown, WV

AKA Fan
Any idea if the buyer would part the Pure Energy reg?
minimag03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:06 AM   #25 (permalink)
Automags go pewshh pewshh
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Southern California

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimag03 View Post
Any idea if the buyer would part the Pure Energy reg?
sold already. Sorry!
Wasabiboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:38 PM   #26 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
bope's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: San Francisco CA

hi bro, I got the marker today, I don't know how old was your video and if you try the marker before shipped to me, but as soon I got I tried and MARKER IS LEAKING (thru barrel and the rear velocity screw). Like I said, maybe have a long time since you tried, don't do this anymore, could get bad for you here at forum. I don't know if you care but I just fell like to express my disappointment.................................... ....................
bope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:59 AM   #27 (permalink)
Automags go pewshh pewshh
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Southern California

Quote:
Originally Posted by bope View Post
hi bro, I got the marker today, I don't know how old was your video and if you try the marker before shipped to me, but as soon I got I tried and MARKER IS LEAKING (thru barrel and the rear velocity screw). Like I said, maybe have a long time since you tried, don't do this anymore, could get bad for you here at forum. I don't know if you care but I just fell like to express my disappointment.................................... ....................
I JUST made that video on Dec 10 and uploaded it on Dec 10. I relubed all the orings and everything should have been in tip top shape. Try taking the internals out, relubing, and see if that works. There are tons of videos/info on servicing AGD markers.

I don't think I've ever had the issue where it leaked through the barrel and the velocity screw. But if you can't fix it, please contact me or anyone else who is more actively still plays around with Automags.

Edit: I have 220 feedback on ebay all 100%, I believe I have a feedback thread somewhere here in Mcarterbrown (I may be wrong). And I also have good positive feedback on Techpb.

Ebay Feedback: http://myworld.ebay.com/aldrew2008

Techpb Feedback:
http://www.techpb.com/forum/index.ph...pic=78997&st=0

http://www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=68919

As you can see, I don't scam people, nor intend to. I'm sure a quick lube up will cure your leakage.

I'm actually more concerned about you, seeing that you just made your account less than a year ago, but let's not get into that and figure out the problem in hand first.

Last edited by Wasabiboi; 01-08-2013 at 03:09 AM.
Wasabiboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:18 AM   #28 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
bope's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: San Francisco CA

Still leaking

Thanks for your answer. First of all, this is not my first automag, I'm play paintball for long time. I know how automag works, and when I contacted you was with the intent of informed before I try to fix my self. So I open and relube, and Still leaking. I order new o-ring kit, maybe is the spacer o-ring or a bigger spacer will be necessary (the one in the marker know is .220, maybe need one .225, by the way do you have one in this size?).
bope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:37 AM   #29 (permalink)
Automags go pewshh pewshh
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Southern California

Quote:
Originally Posted by bope View Post
Thanks for your answer. First of all, this is not my first automag, I'm play paintball for long time. I know how automag works, and when I contacted you was with the intent of informed before I try to fix my self. So I open and relube, and Still leaking. I order new o-ring kit, maybe is the spacer o-ring or a bigger spacer will be necessary (the one in the marker know is .220, maybe need one .225, by the way do you have one in this size?).
Yeah, heh didn't mean to come off as mean or anything. Sorry about that.

Unfortunately I sold my parts kit awhile ago so I don't think I have any spacers left anymore. I can look around for you but I doubt I have one here. I really don't know why it would be leaking since it was fine during the video, but the oring kit sounds like the best way to go.

Good luck~!
Wasabiboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Mechanical Semi-Autos

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC