mcarterbrown.com  

Mechanical Semi-Autos Show us what you've got, and sell them here.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

FS: Tac One Automag (1080p vid)

NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES

Selling a few guns I don't get a chance to play with much so others can enjoy. I still have 20+ left so no worries there

Payment Paypal or Money Order. Shipping USPS with delivery confirmation.

AGD Tac One - $400 SOLD
Great gun - but I got a dye dam to replace it. CCM feedneck, tuned ULT (ultra light) trigger kit, clear halo backman loader, rare autococker re-threaded emag stock barrel, angel air on/off. Just air it up and go, this is a good workhorse marker. I also have a q-bow kit and q-loaders for it I can sell with it for extra.

Pics

Shooting and Condition Video:
Sale - AGD Tac One - YouTube

I also have...

AGD/Shocktech SFL emag - $2400 FIRM

1 of ~40. Got this one a year or two ago and it needed some TLC as many seem to. I got a new battery and replaced most of the seals. The old battery had leaked and damaged the battery pack - so I had that re-annoed dust pewter and threw in a lapco clamping feedneck, warp module (which wasn't sold with the SFL), and freak front. The battery pack still had pitting after the polish so while it looks much better I'll throw in another gloss back pack that can be reanno'd to match without much drama (anno one part usually $10-20). It runs Shocktech 2.1 software and does NOT have ACE (it is truly stock - ACE came later and was a retrofit usually; but does have a tuned level 10 setup). The 1 piece boomstick is all original, and the valve is a shocktech engraved emag valve. Comes with charger and small parts kit. Depending on the field you go to be prepared to be asked about your milled Shocker

Pics:

Shooting and Condition Video:
Sale - SFL Emag - YouTube

PBX Autorocker -$1600 FIRM

This is a rare one. This is a marker that needs a little tuning - it is a prototype (or beta?) and the MQ2 valve leaks after not being shot for a couple years. Should be an easy fix around the seal but I didn't fix it to set the tone on this marker: basically if you don't like fiddling don't buy this (or cockers in general . The wires are tight, the wire channels are tight, the sled is not threaded but uses set screws, etc. But it is sweet and has never seen a game and when it gets going it is exceptionally smooth and quiet as it was purposely designed for the MQ valve. It also has cool features such as the custom frame with a unique board, beam break eyes, and timmy compatible triggers. There are less than a 10 of these complete in the wild to my knowledge. Comes with palmers rock LPR, palmers stabilizer HPR, moody ram with QEV's, CCM feedneck, CP direct mount on/off, and an MQ2 valve (replaced the MQ1).

Pics:

MQ2 inside:

Screen and Condition Video:
Sale - PBX Autorocker - YouTube

Thomas

NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES
http://www.thomaspaintball.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/Thomas4093

Last edited by UThomas; 12-17-2012 at 05:12 PM.
UThomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
Sorry, that's classified.

Really bro? You're just gonna flash that sfl in front of me and act like nothing happened?? Sweet markers free bump for a rare piece!
Donut SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:52 AM   #3 (permalink)

PM'd
Deliriation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

SOLD
http://www.thomaspaintball.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/Thomas4093
UThomas is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Mechanical Semi-Autos