|Mechanical Semi-Autos Show us what you've got, and sell them here.|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|03-31-2013, 06:25 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Bad@ss SA-17 Pistol w/ foregrip and bottomline (non-nerfed!!)
I got this SA-17 in a trade, played with it once, and decided pistol play just isn't for me. Before this shocking revelation hit, however, I did a fair amount of work to make this the most badass SA-17 ev4h! This includes:
- Set up a quick-disconnect bottomline to quickly changed between CA and 12ies
- Added a shortened Magpul rail to the bottom
- Added a folding foregrip and channeled it to clear the QD
This is all in addition to its greatest feature of all - it has the old-style 12ie clips!
So yes, you can open the door and shoot the 12ie out like a rocket. It's hilariously terrifying!
Also included are a bunch of spare parts:
- 2 valve bodies/12ie seals
- 2 feed plugs
- 1 feed adapter (some marker on it)
The marker is in good shape overall minus some grinding marks on the bottom door (had to get the air fitting to clear ) and plays great on both CO2 and HPA. I was getting well over 200 shots from a 13/3k.
I also have the Rifle Kit for this up for grabs here. I'll discount heavily if someone wants the kit and the marker!
- $120 shipped priority, US only*
- Trade for a black gen 3 Rotor plus a few bucks for shipping
- Trade for a 50/45 plus a few bucks for shipping
*Sorry Canada - I love dealing with you guys but this marker is a little too gun-like to try to get through Customs.
Last edited by matteekay; 04-05-2013 at 01:14 AM.
|03-31-2013, 06:30 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2012
Saw this gun in action on the field great shooter
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|