Z-Body AutoMag with Steel BOA Barrel - SOLD
GRELVIRE’S STANDARD RULES:
1. All prices: OBO, include PayPal fees, and USPS Shipping with delivery confirmation in CON US (insurance optional at buyer’s expense unless otherwise stated).
2. Post and then PM.
3. I reserve the right to sell my item(s) to whomever I choose.
3. I normally will not ship first on trades (make offers, no electronic markers, if I’m looking for anything specific it is listed at the bottom).
6. I am willing to ship out of country with the following stipulations: extra shipping is required at buyer’s expense; buyer assumes all risks (i.e. confiscated by customs, lost in transit, etc.)
4. I don’t give ratings to items as I find this to be subjective, if there is a flaw I have noticed it is the description. Feel free to ask questions.
5. AO feedback: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=241632
MCB feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post2554582
Ebay feedback: eBay Feedback Profile for grelvire
Z-Body AutoMag with Steel BOA Barrel
Included are the following:
- Galactic International Z-Body (minor wear from use)
- Steel BOA Barrel
- 68 AutoMag Valve #CF49893 (matching serial, 3 stars)
- 45 Trigger Frame (possible Benchmark)
- Delrin Tactical Grip Panels
- Drop Forward with ASA
- 32* Expansion Chamber
Curse you sir! At a time when I am preparing to sell a batch of mine to pay bills you offer this at a nice price!
Nice price for a sweet little mag.
Is the nubbin intact?
What is the ID of the BOA barrel?
ID as in bore size I believe.
Sorry, yes. Bore size.
I believe it is .689 overall, with the constriction on the marker end being I believe somewhere around .685
.....My calipers are not that precise, however, using a paintball I determined to be .687 the above appears to be true to my abilities.
Wow haven't seen a galactic-z in ages. Cool bodies with a gear idea.... Definitely tempted.
Probably be best if you buy it to use a different barrel. For the backspin system to work properly, you need a pretty big barrel. With today's paint, a .693 should do it.
Good luck with the sale! That's a really nice looking Z.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:29 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC