Milsig MkIII complete package with 8 mags, rig, tank, etc! NEW PRICING ADDED
Today i have up for sale my Milsig MkIII cqb. I originally purchased one of these in the initial preorders. I got it as soon as they were available; you can check out an initial impressions video i did here: milsig K3 CQB unboxing - YouTube
After playing with that first marker, i experienced some trouble with the heat core, and sent it back to Doug Brown. As is generally the case with his impeccable customer service, he quickly took care of the problem, offering not just a new heat core, but a completely new marker from the second batch. Upon receiving this marker, i shot about 100 balls through it to make sure everything was kosher, and put it back in the box. Now, here we are, months later, and having missed the big magfed game at On Target, i have yet to play a single game with this new MkIII. I've got my heart set on some CCM pump goodness, so i've decided that my TPX is enough magfed for me; time to move this milsig stuff.
Here is everything in this package; I will be open to parting out only AFTER the marker itself is sold. Price includes shipping to the continental US. I'm not looking to ship internationally, sorry. As far as trades, i'm not looking for anything except CCM 6.5's or J12's (i can add if necessary), and nothing in red or blue. here we go!
- Milsig MkIII cqb, black, only has about 100 balls through it. original box will be included, along with barrel sock, lube, manual, hopper cover, allen keys, remote nipple, and f/r sights, all of which are still in their original packaging, untouched.
- Guerilla 13ci tank, been used about three times, born date is 2010. aluminum asa cap and rubber fill nipple cover are included, as is a custom coyote 1000D tank cover (made by me, see more below)
- magpul MOE foregrip, never used. original box will be included
- NC star cantilever mount red/green dot sight. never used. includes extra battery and original box
- 1" riser picatinny rail. puts the scope right where you need it! never used.
- deadlywinds 8" null barrel. only used for testing, about 100 balls through it.
- altogether i have 8 mags with this marker. six of them were purchased used, two i purchased new. no problems with any of them.
- multicam MCR3-clone MOLLE rig, with three double mag AR pouches. i make most of my own gear; i actually make custom messenger bags for a living, going on 15 years now (check out R.E.Load Bags | Custom messenger bags handmade in the USA since 1998). this rig and the pouches are made with real CRYEŽ multicam 1000D corduraŽ, real VelcroŽ, closed cell foam padding on the shoulder straps, and bonded 69 nylon thread. However, i use velcro rather than snaps on the pouch MOLLE straps. I added a makeshift sling to the shoulder straps, it attaches easily to the ring on the marker and allows you to switch hands and move around with the marker still attached. i can also include an incredibly crude coyote dump pouch that technically works fine and fits all the mags (its just really ugly; i made it really quickly just to check sizing and such).
now the pics:
I'M ASKING $650 SHIPPED FOR THE WHOLE PACKAGE. or buy the mkIII alone with one mag for $260 shipped.marker and 8 mags for only $410 shipped!
bump! new pricing!
Hey i was wondering what it would cost to get it shipped to sweden?
"I'm not looking to ship internationally, sorry."
bump it up!
This is way too tempting. I click on it almost every day.
Somebody else please buy this, I can't afford another paintball gun!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:44 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC