mcarterbrown.com  

Mechanical Semi-Autos Show us what you've got, and sell them here.

Old 03-16-2017, 10:36 PM   #11 (permalink)

Last edited by Tajue17; 04-08-2017 at 11:33 AM.
Tajue17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 05:05 PM   #12 (permalink)

Last edited by Tajue17; 04-08-2017 at 11:33 AM.
Old 03-17-2017, 06:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dirty Gun Whore

I told you I'd take it at 11pm last night and then you sent me your paypal at 4am. I didnt get it until just now when i got hom from work. Not cool man! At least give me a chance.
h0ckeyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 09:58 AM   #14 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tajue17 View Post
really sorry to the other people interested and don't want to get to judgmental about people saying they want this but I really don't have time to keep sending out my PP address and then there's nothing afterwards. I decided I'm pulling it down until I have more time to spend on here,,, Thx for all the interest..

Man, I get your frustration, but there are some good guys on here that would get you paid in a heartbeat. I have personally dealt with a few that are in line for the marker and can vouch for them. I guess my point is to not let one person's flakiness cast a shadow over the many stand-up people on here.
jon1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:23 AM   #15 (permalink)

My guess is he realized he's asking about half what he could get for it and decided to pull it, i bet we see it go up on eBay

My collection
excessiveego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 01:17 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by excessiveego View Post
My guess is he realized he's asking about half what he could get for it and decided to pull it, i bet we see it go up on eBay
Old 03-21-2017, 01:28 AM   #17 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Most likely.
jon1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 07:46 AM   #18 (permalink)
Dirty Gun Whore

Quote:
This is exactly true...which it is his right to do, since it is his gun. However, he should just be honest instead of being a dick about it.
h0ckeyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 11:29 AM   #19 (permalink)

nope,,, you wont never see this or any of my guns forsale anywhere I actually have 7 other super rare cockers (not counting the pumps) including another 32degrees blue fade but profits wasn't my intention,, my neighbor just bought my fully stock 02 evolution to shoot at trees behind his house for guess what $450.00 cash ha ha and he still owes me 200 bucks I F'ing love it,,, not even sure what I'll sell my matching pair of DC2's for maybe 750.00 each but time will tell.... I decided no more PP or shipping crap everything is cash in Person the prices are so good people will even come right to me..

hockeyman wasn't the first there was 3 others who I sent my PP too and all of sudden nothing, no reply's and sorry if it was 4 am but these reply's don't go to my phone I have to come in and log on old school to see what's up, I guess I was a dick to HM but I got pissed off at a few things and slammed the window down...so me being a dick was valid and I do apologize to HM if he was legit and serious.

so blame should go to the chumps here that contact people saying they want something with no intention of actually buying it,, like other forums there should be warning tags to avoid those losers..

Last edited by Tajue17; 04-08-2017 at 11:34 AM.
Old 04-08-2017, 12:25 PM   #20 (permalink)
Mar
All nail Drum!

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tajue17 View Post
nope,,, you wont never see this or any of my guns forsale anywhere I actually have 7 other super rare cockers (not counting the pumps) including another 32degrees blue fade but profits wasn't my intention,, my neighbor just bought my fully stock 02 evolution to shoot at trees behind his house for guess what $450.00 cash ha ha and he still owes me 200 bucks I F'ing love it,,, not even sure what I'll sell my matching pair of DC2's for maybe 750.00 each but time will tell.... I decided no more PP or shipping crap everything is cash in Person the prices are so good people will even come right to me..

hockeyman wasn't the first there was 3 others who I sent my PP too and all of sudden nothing, no reply's and sorry if it was 4 am but these reply's don't go to my phone I have to come in and log on old school to see what's up, I guess I was a dick to HM but I got pissed off at a few things and slammed the window down...so me being a dick was valid and I do apologize to HM if he was legit and serious.

so blame should go to the chumps here that contact people saying they want something with no intention of actually buying it,, like other forums there should be warning tags to avoid those losers..
Pro life tip: be polite
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Mechanical Semi-Autos