|Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|03-10-2007, 03:11 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2006
Misc. pump stuff (PMI Turbo Valve, CCI CF, etc.)
Due to a recent stroke of bad luck, I need to sell some of my equipment to recoup the losses incurred by a bad accident that damaged some of my paintball equipment (to make a long story short, I ran into a steel girder, and royally FUBARED a few parts on my Phantom; I also managed to receive a minor concussion from the incident).
1) Dye Sticky 3s - not the old kind, but the squishier newer kind.
Selling these since I got a new pair. They have a cut back from the previous owner (I bought these from someone else). Top portion of the grip where the fingers rest has very slight splitting. Plastic around screw holes slightly cracked from previous owner probably wrenching the screws on.
Looking to get $15 CAD plus shipping or best offer.
2) PMI Turbo Valve - Opened box, but never used. Should have all the parts (if you want, you can tell me what there *should* be in there, and I can check for you).
3) Stainless Steel Freak Insert Kit - includes a case with a minor crack in the corner of the plexiglass window. Missing the .687 insert (was damaged while extracting it from the barrel...I can throw this in if you really want it - the first 4 mm is massacred).
(Pictures of .687 insert)
4) Black Armson Prodot (Birdcage Heavy Duty Style) - missing the front clip and screw that holds the sight onto the rail. However, the rear sight clip alone is more than enough to hold the sight onto the rail, unless you are a real gorilla with your equipment.
5) Stock 11" Acid Grey Barrel - Pristine Condition. Very, very *very* minor pump wear on barrel rear. Asking $25 CDN or best offer.
6) 12" Gloss Black Bob Long "Longshot" Barrel - pristine condition. Asking $25 CDN plus shipping or best offer.
7) Plain Jane VL 200 Hopper - Older, more durable shells, I believe. Perfect condition. Asking $7 CDN plus shipping or best offer.
NOTE THAT ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS
I accept money orders and bank drafts. I also accept paypal as long as you pay in Canadian funds.
PM is best way to contact me. *Please post before PMing*
Thanks for looking!
Last edited by Fireball; 04-18-2007 at 10:38 PM.
|03-13-2007, 08:42 PM||#5 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2006
You should be able to hit a button in paypal to pay in CAD
Daily Thought: SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES.. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|