mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 07-22-2010, 09:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
*Twenty Twen Twen*

Cocker bodies,barrels,mask,vest and more

I have a variety of items for sale that I don't use. All items are used, unless noted other wise, so some wear is to be expected. I will add more items as i go through things and take more pics. So if you don't see something you like, please check back.
If item isn't listed as shipped, please add $5 for shipping. buying multiple items i will cover flate rate ground.
I take paypal and postal money orders
feel free to offer, unless its an unreasonable lowball
post them pm, please.

First up: Red Drilled Prostock Body. Comes with drilled body, back block, bolt(no bolt pin), vertical ASA, and I believe the vert asa screw.
no internals or hardware. there is some anno wear and scratches.
asking $25 SOLD!!!

2 Odyssey bodies. These both have internals but i never aired them up so i am unsure if the orings need to be replaced. they are sold as is. my plan was to half block one, and then turn them both into loaner pumps. as you can see that didn't happen.

the greyish/ pewter color. I really don't know what the color is. has matching P-block, feedneck (which seems spyder threaded), internals, ball detent(not shown), cocking rod, bolt(no pin) and vertical ASA w/ screw.
asking $48

The black one come with internals, full front block, cocking rod, vertical ASA (no screw) and ball detent
asking $35

System X hinge frame, with beaver tail, safty that works, front mounting screw, and screws for grip. No grips or rear grip screw.
asking $22
WGP hinge frame, safety works and comes with front frame screw only. No grips, rear mounting screw, or screws for grips
asking $18 SOLD!!!
the belive the flame trigger will work in either frame. the first person that buys a frame and wants the flame trigge, gets it for free. GONE it went with the WGP frame
Armson Barrel - 8" from end to end. outside has scratches, inside clean and smooth. the inside is also not the same material as outside, its a matte black material. It was hard to get clear pics.
Asking $35
Freak front 8.5" from end to end. (I forgot what it makes with a freak back) gloss blue with wear on the tip.
asking $20 SOLD!!!

CP Micro Razor drop. chrome with un open hardware. I never used this i just opened it to take pics. it will come in the package also.
asking $22

PMI PCS 20/20 Thermal Paintball Goggles in digi camo. it came with the digi camo from the factory, thermal lense and it also has a fan. My only issue was that it exposed my jaw line. More of my fault for being a block head, than the mask. thermal lense and fan can't ask for much more. it is used so there will be your normal wear
Asking $25

Pure Energy Steel tank, its a 72ci 3000psi. I tried to take pic of the date stamped on the tank but since it's on a shiny surface its all glare. but it says 07/2012. so from my understanding there is 2 years left.
I'm asking $25 and we split what ever the shipping is 50/50 SOLD!!!

So if you don't like the price offer up.
I have more stuff to list, like a specops vest in digi camo, remote cover in digi camo, A5/x7 thread J&J barrel kits and other stuff. so don't forget to check back.
Thanks
diOs
MY FEEDBACK
FlorryPB Brass and Stainless Sheridan Velocity Adjusters
FlorryPB Stainless Steel Phantom Valve Bodies

Last edited by diOs; 07-26-2010 at 01:45 PM.
diOs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
**Chuff Chuff**

Would you consider a package deal with the red body, black WGP hinge (+ the trigger), tank and blue freak tip?
Uninvited4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
*Twenty Twen Twen*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uninvited4 View Post
Would you consider a package deal with the red body, black WGP hinge (+ the trigger), tank and blue freak tip?
PM'ed you back.

Red prostock body, WGP hinge frame, flame trigger, 72ci steel tank, and blue freak tip seem to be pending as of now.

Thanks
diOs
MY FEEDBACK
Old 07-26-2010, 01:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
*Twenty Twen Twen*

Red prostock body, WGP hinge frame, flame trigger, 72ci steel tank, and blue freak tip are SOLD!!!

I hope to list more items by the end of the day. feel free to offer.
MY FEEDBACK

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items