mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 07-20-2006, 06:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to Tesko Send a message via MSN to Tesko

Rare WGP Worrlock Autococker body + internals + barrel

Here I have my Worrlock autococker body. Numbers vary on how many were made, ranging from 85 - 350, safe to say not more than a couple hundred made.

Mine is in quite nice condition, includes a chrome WGP Grip clamping feedneck, full internals including a WGP Orracle bolt, BM Pull pin, BM cocking rod, and detent. Inludes a rare in itself 14" Kapp barrel. The barrel has a chrome .688 bore back and a gloss black tip. Of course, includes original front and back blocks, and banjo bolt.

The body itself is in wonderful condition except for 1 small nick on the left side of the lower tube, and the usual couple of dings on the underside of the body that you'll only see when disassembled. It appears to have been professionally modified for the E-Blade eye, I think they did this at the factory, as Worrlock's only came as E-Blade equipped cockers.

Still has original WGP American flag logo sticker on the upper tube, and for those that don't know/can't see too well, it's a modified BM body concept. Mini-length, sight rail milled off with attractive spinal milling down the top, and a wicked detailed skull milled on top of the breech. Serial # is 7920.

PICS:

Price: Asking $180.54 OBO

As for why I'm selling, I've found myself with too many 'Cockers, not enough play time to justify the ownership of so many, and the need for funds for other projects.

I am located in Canada, I'm PayPal verified with a confirmed address, and have hundreds of all positive feedback posts on PbNation, which I will gladly provide to the serious buyer.

Please contact me by sending any and all inquiries to tesko.pk@gmail.com
Thanks.
Tesko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 12:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

Did this body ever sell?
Venge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 11:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to Tesko Send a message via MSN to Tesko

Afraid so, quite a while ago.
Tesko is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items