FL^! Yard Sale 35+ items
Items are listed on UMS fourm here: http://www.undergroundmodshop.com/fo...ead.php?t=4170
payment via PayPal, or USPS Money Order.
Shipping is reasonable and not included. The more you buy the cheaper it gets.
Willing to deal on prices for multiple purchases. The more you buy the cheaper it gets... ;)
I am willing to make a good deal on all the items listed... hey, you know you need to add to your paintball stash... ;) The more you buy the cheaper it gets.
sorry for the crap pics. it was indoors without the best lighting. Descriptions have overall condition in 10/10 format. I'm reasonable with my descriptions.
1. New take off 98c Flatline Shrouds w/all screws : 10/10 $10
2. New take off 98c Flatline Shrouds w/all screws : 10/10 $10
3. NON UMS "custom" A5 Flatline Shroud. Lotta holes. 7/10 $15
4. Factory GTA A-5 Flatline Shroud 9/10 $10
5. Barrel vent for 10/22 clips over paintball barrel, but may scratch it 10/10 $10
6. Barrel vent gaurd for Remington 870 clamps around barrel. Requires spacers to use for paintball gun. 10/10 $15
7. A-5 Foregrip 8/10 $5 SOLD
8. A-5 Foregrip 6/10 $3 SOLD
9. Lapco A-5 longer Foregrip 9/10 $15
10. Airsoft Hk MP-5 mag for modding 9/10 $5
11. Tippmann Flatline Barrel Cover 10/10 $5 SOLD
12. Flip up scope cap. Unknown 4/10 FREE w/another purchase GONE
13. 98c Flatline barrel adaptor from STOCK 98c Flatline 10/10 $10
mod: straight barrel into this like a blazer... ;) may require work to do so, but cool
14. Lapco Adaptor to allow 98c barrels to fit A-5 10/10 $10
15. Lapco Adaptor for AutoMag ASA w/two 1/8" NPT (gauge/hose etc) 10/10 $15
16. Q-loader adaptor for Automag 9/10 $10
17. CP Chrome bottom line. 4/10 Free w/another purchase
18. A-5 rear cap 9/10 $7
19. "X" marked on/off 8/10 $10
20. SpecOps A5/A2 foregrip 10/10 $25
21. Heavy Duty Scope mount w/rings integral 10/10 $15
or mod into something else ;)
22. BRAND NEW BE ball hopper. 10/10 $10 SOLD
the cool one all the phantom owners have to have
23. Hogue .45 semi sticky grips 9/10 $10
24. Hogue .45 semi sticky grips 9/10 $10
25. DYE double cocker frame, black gloss 10/10 $30
26. Pretty sure it's a Kapp (thanks Chris Mader!) semi gloss single cocker trigger frame 10/10 $20 SOLD
27. Shocktech yellow/orange fade single trigger frame for cocker 9/10 $20 SOLD
28. Airthru stock for rear asa. scuffed up some. 6/10 $20
29. RVA CAR stock for A-5. length adjust cracked. 6/10 $25
30. CAR stock for A-5. Missing length adjust knob (still works by pulling threads), scuffed inner tube 5/10 $15
knock out barrel case w/soft insert... can be modded to carry pistol etc 6/10 $15
Leg drop holster. Black/dirty/works 8/10 $10
6" digital calipers: new: large readout: import: 10/10 $25 Pending
They work GREAT.
Tactical light w/pigtail switch and mounting ring. 9/10 $25
How much for #8 and #12 shipped to me (PA 16602) ?
I'm fairly sure #26 is a Kapp frame.
I'll nab #26 and #27, the two slider cocker frames, willing to lower the price a bit if I buy both? Shoot me a PM please.
PM'd ya back Tesko.
updated sold/pending items. All that are not marked are still available.
gentlemen, shippment will be a little late. I posted the reasoning on the Underground Forum, please accept my apologies and full refund if desired:
This is being written in a very difficult time in my life.
I've got several things going on in my family and personal life and I won't share all of them with you at this time, but I would however ask my customers and my membership for understanding and some patience as well as prayers if you have the time.
My grandfather is very ill, and been in the hospital/rehab/CICU and back and forth between them all for the last few months.
I went to visit (approx 45 miles one way) Tuesday and he looks the worse that I've ever seen him. He and I were very close. I lived with them prior to moving out on my own and joining the Navy.
He used to be a very active, vigorous, handy/outdoors type of man and has had to spend the last few years idly which has been torture for him.
To see him with tubes/wires etc is not easy on me. Nor is attempting to comfort my grandmother who is in denial and who I love dearly.
I ask for you to take a few seconds out of your day and if you are a praying man/woman, say a short one for my family that they may easily accept the inevitable. It may be 6 months from now, or it may be today...
I sincerely ask that my customers please accept my apologies for any lateness of orders. I've been backed up for the last few weeks and sent out approx 18-20 packages yesterday. It takes almost all day for me to visit when I go, and I am trying to visit my grandmother/father at least once each week.
I will do my best to keep my quality up and get the orders out within a reasonable time. Quality takes precedence over timeliness, and family takes precedence over UMS.
If there are any outstanding orders that I haven't fulfilled at this point, and the customer is unable to wait a little bit, I'll completely understand and offer them a full refund with no hard feelings etc. If you have placed a custom order within the last few days, my time line that I've given you has the above already figured in and if I said two weeks, you should have it pretty close to that.
Thank you in advance for your kind thoughts and words as well as prayers.
Most of the folks on this forum are like an extended family and feel much closer to me than you would think an internet forum could bring folks, and I appreciate the support that this feeling gives me.
The best of wishes!!!
You have my dearest smithies to what you’re going thru. I also had a similar situation with my grand parents. Enjoy your time with them, and if anyone can not accept that too bad. Family is more important then these trivial things. I’m not a religious person but you have my prayers. Best of luck!!!!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:09 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC