mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 04-06-2006, 07:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Send a message via AIM to zer0render Send a message via MSN to zer0render Send a message via Yahoo to zer0render Send a message via Skype™ to zer0render

Broken Avenger and other stuff

I'm out of cash that I can use on paintball gear and parts... so here's what I have:

Please note that prices don't include shipping, but if you're interested in a part (or parts) just shoot me a PM with your zip code. I promise I'll charge you exactly what shipping is; I don't gouge people on "handling" or anything like that.

Click the picture for a larger and better view -

All prices are OBO and I'm willing to take trade offers (Spyder parts, gear, just about anything!), but PayPal/MO are king.

1 - BE Avenger: Missing valve stem assembly (valve's there). Previous owner said the hose was broken but it seems to be fine when I tested it. The striker spring is also missing but I cut a Spyder spring to fit. PENDING

2 - Evike.com airsoft mask. I doubt it's certified (Evike's retail store sold it to me as a paintball mask - they specialize mainly on airsoft and sell paintball markers and stuff on the side), so I'll just call it that. Never used, lens still has protective layer. $23

3 - Raven 4+3 pack. Shows obvious wear. Fits my waist just fine (32-ish). PENDING

4 - BE 14oz tank. I believe the burst disc needs replacement, so I included a 3K disc. $12

5 - 'Ray 1 stock barrel with shroud. SOLD

6, 7, 8 - Spyder beaver tail, V/A, mini expansion chamber, and trigger frame that has a wonky safety. Make a trade offer.

9 - Check-It Feed Adapter for Spyder. $11

10 - Stock Shocker feedneck, has scratches. Free with shipping or anything else?

11 - Stock Stingray bolt. Slightly dented. $4

12 - 'Ray 2 stock barrel - SOLD

Last edited by zer0render; 04-25-2006 at 03:17 AM. Reason: status change in items
zer0render is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 02:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Send a message via AIM to zer0render Send a message via MSN to zer0render Send a message via Yahoo to zer0render Send a message via Skype™ to zer0render

Bump up - should be the last bump for a while (actually, the only bump so far, heh). I tried to stick the stuff on auction block, but obviously no one needs this big of a lot of various parts. Just let me know if you'd like anything... I am incredibly flexible on prices and such.

To anyone that read my previous B/S/T post or the admin(s) that deleted it: I apologize for that mix-up about the "forced to quit PB" sale post - I thought the debt I had in my checking account was severe enough to warrant selling all my guns, but I have recently gathered enough cash to pay off most of it. (Lessons learned: 1 - overdraft fees suck. 2 - Citibank sucks. 3 - Don't screw up on a PayPal shipping label again. )

Last edited by zer0render; 04-25-2006 at 02:21 AM.
Old 04-25-2006, 02:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Thick

Send a message via AIM to HurtCow

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
PM sent on Avenger and Raven pack.
HurtCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 03:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Replied!

1 and 3 are pending.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items