mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 06-17-2007, 01:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to gbw369

Very nice hoppers (and a lot of them!) for sale!

***ADDED MORE HOPPERS!!!!***

These hoppers are all in very, very nice condition- many have brand new shells, and the others you can't really tell they're used. These aren't the cheapest, but they are the best value you'll find- these are like brand new (or in some cases better than brand new since they come with upgrades) for a lot less than you'd pay for a new one. For priority in purchasing, post here and then pm me- it helps me know who was first in the case of two people wanting the same hopper.

I accept paypal and US Postal service money orders. Insurance is not included in my shipped prices- if you want insurance, I can give you a quote at the time of purchase- if you choose not to take the insurance, you assume the risk once the hopper leaves my hands.

Not really looking for trades right now, but high ends may be considered.

Newly Added Items:

A. Evolution II with Z Board- Evo II in great shape- black shells, no cracks, loader door has both springs and loader door is intact with no cracks- works great (and fast!!!)- Z board feeds up to 23BPS- $45 shipped Price Drop!
Close up picture

B. Black Cherry V35 Halo- V35 upgrade board- loads up to 35 balls per second- Nearly perfect shells (small HK carved into side (less than 1/4")- very light carving)- Halo back plate, Rip Drive- works great, looks great- has all parts and everything works- $110 shipped

1. V35 Smoke Halo- Pending- V35 upgrade board- loads up to 35 balls per second- Nearly perfect shells (small mark by the screw next to the feedneck)- Halo back plate, Rip Drive- works great, looks great- has all parts and everything works- $105 shipped -Pending-

8. Smoke Empire Reloader B- Pending- Sound activated (paint color doesn't matter), has multiple sensitivity and speed settings, BRAND NEW Shells! Rip Drive, CUSTOM CHROME ON/OFF BUTTON (the last of the 12 that I made up- no one else has these!!!!)- works great!!! $100 shipped -Pending-

C. Black Empire Reloader B- Sound activated (paint color doesn't matter), has multiple sensitivity and speed settings, Rip Drive, LIKE NEW Shells! Everything is there and works great!!!! Tournament ready!! $100 shipped

5. Silver Empire Reloader B- Sound activated (paint color doesn't matter), has multiple sensitivity and speed settings, Small stress line near the nose (not broken, just a stress line)- Rip Drive, CUSTOM Punisher Paintball back plate AND CUSTOM CHROME ON/OFF BUTTON (one of 12 that I made up- no one else has these!)- looks awesome and works great!!- $100 shipped Price Drop!

Blue Sparkle Translucent Halo B- Very nice translucent blue shells with metallic silver sparkle, Black backplate (can come with a custom sticker- see the accessories section below) with CUSTOM CHROME ON/OFF BUTTON (one of 12 that I made up- no one else has these!), Blue Dice Rip Drive (can't break this one!), includes all parts and runs great!!! $90 shipped

Alternate pic:
Pic 1

1. V35 Smoke Halo- Pending- V35 upgrade board- loads up to 35 balls per second- Nearly perfect shells (small mark by the screw next to the feedneck)- Halo back plate, Rip Drive- works great, looks great- has all parts and everything works- $105 shipped -Pending-

2. Clear Halo- SOLD- Brand new clear shells, halo backplate with CUSTOM CHROME ON/OFF BUTTON (one of 12 that I made up- no one else has these!), Rip Drive, Brand new board- includes all parts- this is pretty much perfect!!! $85 shipped -SOLD-

3. Smoke Halo- SOLD- Small crack at the nose (see picture- click here), (will come with the HK back plate), Rip Drive, great shape- $80 shipped -SOLD-

4. White Empire Reloader B- SOLD- Sound activated (paint color doesn't matter), has multiple sensitivity and speed settings, shells are slighly scuffed, but no cracks or problems, Rip Drive, stock back plate- $100 shipped -Sold-

5. Silver Empire Reloader B- Sound activated (paint color doesn't matter), has multiple sensitivity and speed settings, Small stress line near the nose (not broken, just a stress line)- Rip Drive, CUSTOM Punisher Paintball back plate AND CUSTOM CHROME ON/OFF BUTTON (one of 12 that I made up- no one else has these!)- $100 shipped Price Drop!

6. Smoke Empire Reloader B- SOLD- Sound activated (paint color doesn't matter), has multiple sensitivity and speed settings, Perfect shells, Rip Drive, brand new Empire back plate, works perfectly- $95 shipped -Sold-

7. Black Empire Reloader B- SOLD- Sound activated (paint color doesn't matter), has multiple sensitivity and speed settings, Rip Drive, BRAND NEW Shells! Every internal part except the catch cup and the battery pack are brand new- I went all out on this one! $100 shipped -SOLD!- I have another of these (similar anyway)- pm me for details, or it should be up by the end of the week!

8. Smoke Empire Reloader B- Pending- Sound activated (paint color doesn't matter), has multiple sensitivity and speed settings, BRAND NEW Shells! Rip Drive, CUSTOM CHROME ON/OFF BUTTON (the last of the 12 that I made up- no one else has these!!!!)- works great!!! $100 shipped -Pending-

9. Black Hybrid Shells- SOLD Perfect shape! -SOLD!-

__________________________________________________ ____

UPGRADES

Want more? Well, here is the upgrades section- once you have selected a hopper to buy, you can upgrade it with any of the following. I will personally install the new item in place of the stock part so your hopper will come to you already upgraded and ready to run- just add batteries!

These prices are with the purchase of any hopper above- parts that are marked for individual sale are for sale at those prices by themselves:

Closeup pic 1
Closeup pic 2

A. White Delrin Drive Cone- 2x- has metal pin for durability and delrin spring cup- $13/ea (your choice of either one)
AA. S4 Smoke Spring Catch Cup (available only by itself)- $5 shipped
BB. Rip Shafts and E Clips- Have a rip wheel and need a shaft? Making your own rip wheel and need a shaft? You're in luck! 3 of these available- brand new- $10/ea Shipped
CC. Black Aluminum Rip Wheel- Aluminum rip wheel- never break another rip wheel- lightweight and strong with good looks too! $18
DD. Brand New Metal Halo Shell Badges- (available by themselves)- $10 shipped
EE. Stickers- for custom back plates- If you buy any of the hoppers above, I offer the option of a custom back plate- I can make a custom back plate from any of the stickers in the picture, and it will include a CUSTOM Chrome ON/OFF button too- $3 Extra for any hopper with the Custom chrome on/off, $10 extra for any hopper with just the standard backplate
FF. 4AA Empire Reloader B battery pack- (available by itself)- $5 shipped- includes the foam to keep if from rattling
GG. Empire Reloader B Board- SOLD!

Pics of accessories (most sold- for remaining accessories, see above)

A. White Delrin Drive Cone- has metal pin for durability- $13/ea (your choice of either one)
B. Blue Aluminum Shocktech Drive Cone $18 -SOLD-
C. Hybrid Contract Killer Roulette Wheel Drive Cone- $15 -SOLD-
D. Ghetto Speed Feed (2 available)- $8/ea Both SOLD
E. Brand New Black Speed Feed- $18 -Traded-
F. Iron Cross Aluminum Rip Wheel- $18 -SOLD-
G. Silver Aluminum Rip Wheel- $18 -SOLD-
H. Red Small Iron Cross Aluminum Rip Wheel (not pictured) -SOLD-
I. Shocktech Extended length Anti-Jam Spring- $5 -SOLD-

I accept paypal and US Postal service money orders. Insurance is not included in my shipped prices- if you want insurance, I can give you a quote at the time of purchase- if you choose not to take the insurance, you assume the risk once the hopper leaves my hands.

Not really looking for trades right now, but high ends may be considered. Please post here and then pm me for best consideration!

WVU Fan- Let's go Mountaineers!

Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=1585

Last edited by gbw369; 07-13-2007 at 05:57 PM.
gbw369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 01:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

#4 white reloader b
pm sent as well
ceverhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

updated!

Old 06-20-2007, 01:15 PM   #4 (permalink)

what would be your $ for

d. h. shipped w/o buying a hopper
pm me please
04 Viking #1931 / 03 Excal #246
Both 1 of 1 that I milled W/ Rmod code
Pics: http://www.putfile.com/semiauto/images/30914

98 Mini Cocker

"What we do in life....Echos in eternity"

Feed Back
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/s...d.php?p=102434
and
http://akaowners.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=2738
mgpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 02:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Post Whore

Accessories now relabeled so they are left to right, top to bottom. Red Aluminum rip wheel also added (not pictured).

Pm'ing mgpb

Old 06-21-2007, 12:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

items pending to mgpb- updated

Old 06-23-2007, 05:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Post Whore

updated!

Old 06-26-2007, 01:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Post Whore

evo 2 added!

Old 06-28-2007, 12:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
Post Whore

clear halo now pending as well!

Old 07-10-2007, 11:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
Post Whore

up!

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items