mcarterbrown.com

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 03-06-2012, 11:12 PM   #11 (permalink)

agd bottomline
pina40607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:16 PM   #12 (permalink)

Pm on airwalk
grub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Mighty

PM'd on UC kit
Antonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

Sorry if I haven't responded to your pm's over the past 2 days--things have gotten busy. I will address all outstanding pm's tomorrow morning and ship several packages tomorrow as well. Thank you for your patience.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Visit my Etsy store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crowsnestwampum
Quote:
Originally Posted by melkson View Post
Darwin may not always get ya, but he's got an eye out for you!
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

Siberian Elm Grip Panels for 86* Phantom grip frames, .45 grips and 90* jcurt phantom frames. Made from cat's paw print Siberian Elm from Martha's Vineyard. All hand made. I will not claim they are perfect, but I am trying to get the tolerances as tight as possible. It is difficult to hand make a complex three-dimensional object that was created in a mold. They are finished with a natural plant oil/wax polish. I can leave the polish off if you would like to paint/stain them yourself.

IMG_3417.jpg

Still working on these. I have some that are "factory blemishes"-- some have holes through them, got too thin or natural holes and some don't mate up perfectly to the frame--that will be sold at lower prices. I am currently trying to gauge interest. There are finished panels on the intelliframe in the lower right hand corner and on the phantom on the left. I can make other grip styles if you send me the panels to copy.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Updated the original post to reflect which items have sold.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Visit my Etsy store:
Quote:
Old 03-11-2012, 12:35 PM   #16 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

TTT

Visit my Etsy store:
Quote:
Old 03-13-2012, 09:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

Lets get this stuff sold! My prices are obo! Make me an offer the worst I can say is "no thank you."

I now I have a feedback thread in the appropriate sub-forum. Please leave feedback if you have purchased something from me and you would like to leave me feedback

(side story: I was scolded on the ebay after leaving a seller legitimately negative feedback. Some how through some ebay shenanigans, which he enacted, I came under fire for leaving legit negative feedback! Now, I am wary of feedback. period. and all interwebz bs. so I do not feel feedback is compulsory for anyone. long story short: leave me feeback if you feel like it!)

Visit my Etsy store:
Quote:
Old 03-15-2012, 11:45 PM   #18 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

TTT

maybe willing to part some things out if that's what you are looking for. Open to trades. Prices are OBO.

Visit my Etsy store:
Quote:
Old 03-16-2012, 06:26 PM   #19 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

New stuff added to first post

Visit my Etsy store:
Quote:
Old 03-17-2012, 02:15 PM   #20 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

pictures added to first post. please help me pay for my tooth extraction.

Visit my Etsy store:
Quote:

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items