mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 10-02-2012, 10:54 PM   #61 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

up
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Visit my Etsy store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crowsnestwampum
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:32 AM   #62 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

TTT
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Visit my Etsy store:
Old 10-07-2012, 09:05 PM   #63 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

up

Visit my Etsy store:
Old 10-11-2012, 11:20 PM   #64 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

attending TxPPG? take a look. more to come soon

Visit my Etsy store:
Old 01-12-2013, 10:34 PM   #65 (permalink)
No Effects, just cooler

PM'ed

Ryan Dupras
-Dealings Feedback-
Proudly Playing For:
Wookie Dicks
Lucha Cabras
nofxkid2005 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:09 PM   #66 (permalink)
Ranger of the South

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legolas View Post
attending TxPPG? take a look. more to come soon
When is the next TxPPG? Any working idea? I need to plan my work schedule.

Thx Reid!

My MCB Feedback
longhornjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:56 PM   #67 (permalink)
STAY EVIL!! OMEN & PIMP

Is the black macroline setup still available?
Subzer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:39 PM   #68 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

an occult sorcerer
Of the ancient craft of Necromancy
A caster of mind-bending illusions
From the nether void of the shadow walkers

I exhume... this... thread!

Visit my Etsy store:
Old 02-23-2013, 01:08 AM   #69 (permalink)
but it do

Send a message via AIM to Bleeds Send a message via Yahoo to Bleeds

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
PM'ing about CCI site rail and red dot sight.

"There isn't much that I feel I need, a solid soul and the blood I bleed."
Bleeds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:29 AM   #70 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

up

Visit my Etsy store:

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items