mcarterbrown.com

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 03-05-2012, 08:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

Warp feed and Warp modded MM body FS

Warp feed and Warp modded MM body FS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a smoke Warp feed with a 12V mod and Warp Left modded MiniMag body for sale.

Warp is complete. Comes with the WF, 2 sections of hose, bracket, the fitting that goes into the warp, the fitting for the end of the hose, the warp feed elbow and the 12v mod.

The body is as it came back from Lukes. It still has some sanding marks. I am willing to put a little elbow grease into it and do a slight polishiing job on the body to make it more uniform.

I would like to sell the body and the warp as a package if possible. I will split if both are spoken for.

Considering the MM bodies sell for $30-$35 and the WF mod is $40, I am asking $140 shipped for the package.

Rules:
1.If you don't like my price, keep it to yourself or PM me.
2. I am open to offers, but please be reasonable and respectful.
3. I have included shipping within CONUS for all items listed. This will be the cheapest, slowest way possible without insurance. If you want it insured or faster, mention this prior to making payment as you will be expected to pay the difference.
4.I do not accept returns. I will describe things as best I can, but everything is sold "As is".
5.I will provide better pics if you need, but please don't ask for the sake of asking. If you have no real intention of buying the part, don't waste my time getting me to take 20 pictures of a $10 foregrip.
6. I do not ship outside the U.S.
7. I will accept Paypal or MO's from U.S. buyers. Once agreed upon, I must receive an emailed copy of the MO within 24hours.
8. I reserve the right to sell or not sell my parts to whomever I choose.
9. If you agree to buy a part, I expect payment within a reasonable amount of time. I reserve the right to sell the part elsewhere if payment is not made promptly.
10. I do not accept third party transactions. Parts will ship only to the person that I receive payment from
11. I can and will raise or lower prices as I see fit. My parts, my decision. If I made a mistake on a price, it doesnt mean you will get it for free.

Last edited by OPBN; 03-06-2012 at 10:47 AM.
OPBN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:54 PM   #2 (permalink)

re needing warp feeed pleeeease lol

Do you still have the warp feed and mag?If so I would defiantly be interested in buying the warp feed or both.

Last edited by Anthony Slaughter; 03-06-2013 at 08:59 PM. Reason: finishing statement.
Anthony Slaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Slaughter View Post
Do you still have the warp feed and mag?If so I would defiantly be interested in buying the warp feed or both.
This listing is a year old.
OPBN is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items