Barrels, Hoppers, Stock, Radios, and more
For Sale are the following items. I’m not interested in any trades. Paypal only.
Shipping will be additional unless you are buying at least $20 worth of items from me. In that case, shipping will be free. Please PM me with any questions.
PLEASE CHECK THE ITEM LIST FOR AVAILABLE ITEMS--SOME OF THE ITEMS IN THE PHOTOS HAVE SOLD
Smartcomm Radios. Set of four SCV08 radios, 3 rapid drop in chargers, 1 wall plug in charger, boom mics for each and other accessories. These are 5W, 8 channel programmable radios (programming software sold separately). They are all programmed alike with 6 talk channels and 2 weather channels. These are reliable radios with excellent range and sound quality. For more info on them, you can check them out here: SmartComm SCV-08 Handheld at RadioHQ.com
$150 for the set as pictured
(1) Lapco Cocker to Spyder thread adapters $6
(2) Cocker to M98 adapters (two different styles, but both fit Cockers barrels to M98s) $6 each
(1) 150 rd? hopper (non-motorized) $5 each One hopper sold--one hopper and separate cover still available
Neoprene camo 150 rd hopper cover $4
14" squeegee $2
Squeegie leg pouch camo $5
Pod mop $3
(2) Remote fill whips—these attach to the tank fill nipple and allow you to keep your tank in a pouch while you fill it—great for back mounted tanks $8 each
Bag of 12g cartridges—unsued, but some have been colored with black marker 5 are CO2, 1 is Nitrogren $3
(7) 100rd pods—3 different brands, PMI, Fat Boy, and unknown (black pods) $2.50 each 18 Fat Boy pods(the smoke colored ones) are SOLD--PMI and black pods still available
Taso Pods/Pouches Set of 4 approx. 90rd tubes and two double pod pouches with ALICE clips. One pod has a damaged lid ring that has been fixed with 100mph tape. Otherwise, excellent condition. $10 for the set
ill take the chrono
I'll take the spec ops stock
If you still have the Spec Ops Paintball Gas Thru Stock I will take it, thx
sent you a pm
Pm'ed about the crono
PMs replied to. Please post up what you are interested in and follow up with a PM. I've had a bunch of PMs only and I'm just trying to keep everything fair and respond to offers in the order received.
I've updated the list with what is sold and what sales are pending.
Updates made to sold items.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:00 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC