mcarterbrown.com

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 11-29-2012, 02:45 AM   #1 (permalink)

!!! Help Me Get Some Milsig Squarehead Mags Sale :) !!!

Hey everyone,

So I've decided that I've got a bunch of paintball stuff that I don't really need that I want to send to a good home, and since I've got enough new stuff for sale here I figured I'd just make a new F/S/T thread instead of updating my old one. So here it goes. Rules:

I accept paypal ONLY.
You pay, I ship. You know, all of the basic stuff.
If we make a trade deal, you ship first.

Pictures will be up soon!!

- Okay, first up is my Tiberius Arms T8 Pistol w/ players pack. - $125 shipped to your door.
*It includes everything a players pack would minus the extra mag. I got this for a great price, cleaned it (the marker itself) up because the previous owner hadn't taken very good care of it, and it looks and works great now. Kit includes the T8 pistol (ofcourse), case, UTG Black drop leg holster which includes a 12 gram/10 round tube velcro holder, one standard 8.0 8 round magazine, Tiberius Arms black single mag pouch, and maybe the extra mag for the right price.*

*Take Note* I'm most interested in trading this players pack for just a all black T8.1 with one FS mag. If you don't care whether you have the T8.1 or T8 and have an 8.1 PLEASE TRADE ME lol, I'll give you plenty of extra stuff for it. I have other things for sale/trade that I can throw in if it sweetens the deal. If you're looking for something specific just ask, maybe I'll have it.

- 32 Degrees Remote Line w/ Slide Check Valve: - $25 shipped.
*Works GREAT! The only reason I'm even selling it is because I upgraded to a ProCOnnect III remote line. I've had this remote line for over 5 years and its never failed me, broke, and or even leaked even once.*

- Tacamo MK7P Hopper Adaptor Kit, brand new only been tested: - $18 shipped.
*Works great, had a chance to test it out, only reason I'm selling it is because I just decided that if I really want to use my hopper on my Phenom I'll just put everything back in my stock shells.

- Ninja 48/3000 psi steel tank. Fresh hydro. - $45 shipped.
*I just had it rehydroed only two months ago in Septemper so you've still got a LOT of time on it left. Works great just like all Ninja tanks do, only reason its going is because I have two other HPA tanks and don't really need it.

- Dye Rotor Pink Dye Speedfeed: -$18 shipped.
*Works great! I got it when I bought my Rotor and tried it out. Works great, just not my style. Holds in paint really well! I didn't have any fall out of the hopper when I used it and I can turn the whole thing upside down and shake it and paint won't come out.

And that's it for now guys. Thanks for looking! Remember, my prices are OBO and somewhat negociable, so if you see something you like but could use the price being just a little lower feel free to offer. Thanks!

Last edited by Nighthawk9; 01-13-2013 at 10:13 PM.
Nighthawk9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:09 PM   #2 (permalink)

Dye Rotor Pink Dye Speedfeed now added! Check it out!
Old 12-03-2012, 04:28 PM   #3 (permalink)

Bump.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Rec Poster

if you really really want a t8.1, I have one
I'm looking for cash or trade for something else than just a pistol
PaulEleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Rec Poster

pm me if interested
PaulEleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:44 AM   #6 (permalink)

What are you looking for as a trade? Sorry for the late reply. Bump.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:12 PM   #7 (permalink)

Bump after a long time.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items