mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 12-12-2012, 11:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

AGD venomus designs EP body rail and EPG fore grip and dragon autococker

what i have is a never been fired venomous designs EP mag with the front fore grip, rail and body all have matching serial numbers 12 of 15.

EPG fore grip $180

EP rail comes with sear $165

EP body $265

body/rail/fore grip $610 obo this is what I have into it and would like to try to get this out of it.
I would prefer not to part these but if I have a buyer for all the parts I will part it out.

Dragon GONE

GONE

please respond to this thread and pm if you are interested.
You gas up the marker,put on the gloves,strap on the mask,and walk onto the field,it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that you didn't get the girl or that you got a ticket on the way here...your world is right for the next couple of hours, this is your heaven on earth...live it...love it

R.I.P Nate you were a mentor and I could always count on you for being there for me when I needed you to shoot people. You were my friend.

Last edited by death594; 12-26-2012 at 02:29 PM.
death594 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

pm'd sir
Old 12-13-2012, 02:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Rec Poster

to the top we go.
You gas up the marker,put on the gloves,strap on the mask,and walk onto the field,it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that you didn't get the girl or that you got a ticket on the way here...your world is right for the next couple of hours, this is your heaven on earth...live it...love it

R.I.P Nate you were a mentor and I could always count on you for being there for me when I needed you to shoot people. You were my friend.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
pm'd
Old 12-14-2012, 10:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
Rec Poster

cocker is pending.

Old 12-14-2012, 10:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
MCB Member

cocker is mine
Old 12-17-2012, 12:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Rec Poster

up to the top

Old 12-19-2012, 02:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Rec Poster

up to the top

Old 12-26-2012, 03:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Rec Poster

up

Old 01-07-2013, 04:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Rec Poster

up

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items