mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 01-26-2013, 09:56 PM   #1 (permalink)

IZE Flex Masks, Profilers, I3 Pros, and more! I have too many masks!!!

To start things off, know my prices are negotiable, don't feel scared to throw offers out there!

First up I have two very rare full and 100% original IZE masks, they include the original straps, visors, frames, bottoms, hard ears, even the original lenses (which I highly recommend replacing :P ). No rips or tears, and are in great shape! One is red and the other is blue.

Price - Due to how rare they are $150 OBO on the red one and $125 OBO for the blue

Next I have a green IZE mask, It has the original frames, bottoms, and hard ears, but I don't have the original visor or strap (both of which, most people don't actually end up using from what I'm told). No rips or tears here either, overall in great shape!

Price - Without lens, straps or soft ears in the picture = $100 OBO
If you want the other things, let me know and we can try to work out a price!

Next on the list I have a Dye I3 Pros, they are all black, chin strap is still in tact, and no rips or tears here either. It has a clear lense installed, and I also have a dye lens case with an extra brand new clear lens and two slightly used HD lenses as well. I will part them or include them for the right deal.

Price - $85 with all the lenses OBO, $60 without extra lenses

I also have a dark grey/black V-force profiler, it is in pretty good shape, and there are no rips or tears anywhere.

Price - $40 OBO

Next up I have a pair of Empire Events, they are the older, and in my opinion, better style. They have a blue chromed lens, soft ears, and the previous owner did some white painting around lens.

Price - $40 OBO

Next, I have a pair of lime green frames, they have only been used once or twice, and are in great shape.

Price - $20 OBO

I have an extreme rage full head helmet, call an Xray protector goggle system. Not much more to say about it.

Price - $30 OBO

Finally, I have some extra IZE parts, which include some heavily deformed gator cut blue IZE bottoms, a set of grey IZE bottoms with a small tare on the bottom row of the webbing and are also deformed pretty heavily, and an olive colored frame.

Price - Can probably be included for free if you buy something else

I also have a teal blue frame that I don't really intend to sell unless I get an insane offer on this beautiful mask as a whole. I've never seen anyone with this same color combo, and it has custom cut i3 soft ears, along with being double strapped with matching straps (KM and JT).

Price - I have no idea, since I'm not super keen on selling it since it is so beautiful, so like $250 OBO

Paintfreak98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:54 PM   #2 (permalink)

Bump
Old 01-28-2013, 09:02 AM   #3 (permalink)

Bump
Old 01-29-2013, 02:10 PM   #4 (permalink)

Bump
Old 02-02-2013, 07:08 PM   #5 (permalink)

Bump
Old 02-11-2013, 02:04 AM   #6 (permalink)

Bump

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items