mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 02-10-2013, 11:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

New Raceframe Battery Packs (Racegun Batteries)

Ok, I've finished the new run of Racegun Batteries. These are a direct replacement battery pack that behaves exactly like the factory ones -- they charge via the grip with the same charger, they operate the marker the same (4.8v NiMH batteries), etc.

Specs:
  • Slightly shorter than the factory packs, which were based on a cell that is no longer produced. Difference is maybe 1/8"-1/4" in height.
  • These packs are 500mah, so they are about 17% less shots per full charge than the factory 600mah packs (so only 8ish cases per charge instead of 10).
  • The battery leads are longer than factory because the assembler didn't trim the leads as per my instructions. This has zero impact on performance, I just wrapped it around the battery one rotation and it plugs right into the board. I will likely put a piece of scotch tape on the batteries and send them in this configuration to prevent confusion. I like to pretend this is a new feature -- Battery Packs now have 50% more wire! (You can see in the ANS racegun the battery is in the grip)

Prices including shipping to US addresses (Canada and elsewhere please contact me for adjusted price based on your mailing address)
- $34 for 1
- $33/ea for 2 ($66 total)
- $32/ea for 3+

NOTE: I stand behind these batteries, if you have any issue in the first month with your battery please let me know. I will be happy to replace it at no charge. There are many people here who have batteries from my previous run that are very happy with the product.

Old 02-26-2013, 11:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

bump for visibility
Old 03-22-2013, 12:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

bump

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items