mcarterbrown.com

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 02-27-2013, 07:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
boo
Banned

Trades wanted white wolf sniper mini premium pump kit bring mag and cocker parts

I bought a nice micro'd body off ebay with this pump kit a while back as an impulse buy. I believe it's a White Wolf Airsmith Premium Sniper Mini Kit.

Was planning on building an eblade at some point so I think i'm going to use this body for that. Since the seller only took pictures of one side of the body I didn't see it was already pre drilled for eyes

Wanting to trade some stuff for the pump, I will be willing to pay the difference if your stuff is worth more (lots more dollars on some of this stuff so it's more like discount credit than a trade).

I've got an eblade project I need an E2 board only for (no E1's), let me know what you have and what software version, would pay the difference. If you have a Tadao board i'd be willing to pay even more $$$ extra.

MQ2 kit, also willing to pay lots of $$$ for
or
a nice high end set of internals

I've got an Automag RT classic I just picked up on ebay, I need a level 10 bolt for that.

I've got a bare pre2k body with front and back blocks (the kind with the plug that screws in on the back to hold the hammer in place rather then the screw on the bottom) I need a full set of internals including both the plug that holds the poppet from rotating on the bottom as well as the one inside the marker you use the special tool on. I also need a ram, 3 way, LPR, and frame for that. Not looking for anything high end, stock and rebuildable condition is fine.

I could always use more palmer micro rock LPR's as well as another Palmer Inline Stabilizer

If your local I could really really use either a scuba or one of those industrial nitrogen tanks with a good hydro.

If any of these projects seem up your ally i'm always willing to trade up markers and parts for other random marker projects. I've also got a pre 99 complete working cocker with a qpod system, remote line and 42ci few month old HPA guerrilla air HPA tank we could work in. Would be willing to take pictures and video of any of the above

I'm new here so obviously I can ship first w/ paypal if needed. I'll cover the cost of shipping on all trades as i'd prefer to use my fedex accounts.
boo is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items