mcarterbrown.com

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 03-13-2013, 02:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
I often play pantsless...

Send a message via AIM to aka Mich Send a message via Yahoo to aka Mich

Gearbag sale

A few rules:
  • Post a reply and send me a PM for my paypal address, if multiple people ask for the same thing I'm going to judge who gets it by whoever posted first.
  • Price is OBO but please NO LOWBALLS, any ridiculous low balls will put people on my naughty list.
  • Price includes shipping to the lower 48 states unless it's something ridiculous. Anything more than $10ish for pretty much all of these things is ridiculous in my book. You know where you live and should have an idea if you fall into that category so if you're still interested send me a PM and we'll figure out what is best for both of us.
  • International and Canadian shipments are not included in the price, we'll discuss it over PM though and work it out. If it's reasonable I'll cover it. I'd just prefer to not get into a sale that I'm paying half the asking price in shipping, ain't gonna happen kiddos.
  • I'll be using either USPS Parcel Post or UPS Ground, I'll ask you which you prefer since there are some days I can't get to the Post Office but I can ship stuff out UPS from work. If neither works for you we can discuss it over PM and again we can figure out what works best for both of us.
  • If you send me a message wanting to buy an item I will hold it for a period of 24 hours. If after that period I have not received payment or have had no communication from you it goes back up for sale. Same rule applies to payment, if I don't have payment within 24 hours of when you said you'd pay it goes back up for sale. If you send payment after that period and someone else has already bought and paid for the item I will refund your payment back to you.

12" Hammerhead BangStixx barrel - $90
Comes with .683, .686, .688, .690, & .693 A5/X7 threaded fins and original case (the Hammerhead logo on the front is yellow, it seems at some point they switched to making the logo red if that sort of thing matters to anyone).

Condor Multicam Gen-1 Battle Belt - $25
Brand new, never used. Does not come with a duty belt.Size is medium, which I believe is 32-38 (I wear 36 and it fit around my waist pretty well).

Tru-Spec Multicam ACU Jacket - $50
I bought this a couple years ago and it's sat in my closet since. It has a little white paint stain on the shoulder, nothing major, I actually thought it was part of the camo pattern at first glance (don't remember ever wearing it in game so who knows how it got there). Size is Large-Regular. Height from 67in to 71in, Chest from 41in to 45in.

Tru-Spec Marpat BDU Jacket - $30
Brand new, just doesn't have the tags, found it at a thrift store and figured it would be a good buy to pass on to someone. Size is XXl-Regular. Height from 67in to 71in, Chest from 49in to 53in.

Last edited by aka Mich; 05-01-2013 at 12:15 PM.
aka Mich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:50 AM   #2 (permalink)

Fyi, if you're gonna send a message to someone making an offer on something either follow through with the deal or have the common courtesy to inform the seller that you have to back out. Other people may want the same item, so if the seller is holding it for you under the pretense that you're going to buy it it's kind of a dick move to go out and buy elsewhere while he's waiting for you. that's the end of my rant for the day.
Old 03-16-2013, 01:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

Bump, pod pack sold
Old 05-01-2013, 12:16 PM   #4 (permalink)

Bump

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items