mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Misc Paintball Items (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/misc-paintball-items/)
-   -   Tadao Violent Yakuza Series OLED Board for Ego 7/8 & Geo For Sale or Trade (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/misc-paintball-items/229670-tadao-violent-yakuza-series-oled-board-ego-7-8-geo-sale-trade.html)

B3ARC1AW 03-24-2013 11:39 PM

Tadao Violent Yakuza Series OLED Board for Ego 7/8 & Geo For Sale or Trade

RULES:
-I will not ship first. I will ship once I receive payment, or if there is a trade I will ship after I get your package.
-If you want a tracking number you can pay extra for it, I will not. Prices don't include shipping.
-You can pay for insurance on items if you want the added security, if the item is lost or never arrives don't expect your money back.
-PayPal is the only method of payment I will accept. I will pay the fees as that is the price of doing business.
-Everything leaves my hands in working order or as described, if we trade so should yours.
-What you see is what you get. Ask questions if you have them, I cannot read your mind.
-Post in this thread and PM me with what you want, and your offer for it, do not ever ask what my lowest is.

I have a Tadao Violent Yakuza Series OLED board for an Ego 7/8 & Geo. I got it when I bought a used Ego 07. The board is just too much for me so I bought a cheaper one instead. I'm looking sell it only.

The board is in great physical condition and the screen is not damaged in any way. The buttons work well and the eye connections are in good condition. There is some soldering that has been done to a battery connection by the previous owner. The extra solder does not carry over and connect to any other electrical components and does not affect the performance of the board. The screen is dim, but that might just be because I don't know how to change the brightness, or it might be something else. You can still see the screen though.

The price is $75 including shipping. I'm willing to ship internationally, but it will cost more.

More pictures can be taken upon request for serious buyers.

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps23f27475.jpg

R-M-I 03-25-2013 05:34 PM

First of all:
-What in GODS name did you use to solder the battery prong back on with? (Feeling that it needed to be soldered back on should be atleast mentioned in the original post?).

Secondly: Where´s the usb-port?

B3ARC1AW 03-25-2013 07:08 PM

I got the board like this when I bought the gun, I did not do the soldering. It does not contact any other electrical components and has no effect on the performance of the board.

And the USB port should be right under the micro switch. Like I said, there's too much to the board for me to find of use and I don't use electros much so I can't help you a lot with that.

I messaged you as well in case you don't check the thread again.

R-M-I 03-26-2013 05:14 AM

There IS no usb-port on that board, as this is the early NON-usb version of the board.. If it had one, it's supposed to be located right behind the lower navigation-button.

I was simply trying to adress the probelms with your ad.

I'm sure the soldering works fine, but it still looks like someone shat it on there. And is DEFINETLY something that should be mentioned in the original post.

These are GREAT boards and you really don't "need" the USB-thing as you most likely will NEVER use it anyway :) Good luck with your sale.

B3ARC1AW 03-26-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R-M-I (Post 2665322)
There IS no usb-port on that board, as this is the early NON-usb version of the board.. If it had one, it's supposed to be located right behind the lower navigation-button.

I was simply trying to adress the probelms with your ad.

I'm sure the soldering works fine, but it still looks like someone shat it on there. And is DEFINETLY something that should be mentioned in the original post.

These are GREAT boards and you really don't "need" the USB-thing as you most likely will NEVER use it anyway :) Good luck with your sale.

Thanks for the info. I'll update the original post about the USB and soldering info.

B3ARC1AW 03-27-2013 12:15 PM

BUMP!

B3ARC1AW 03-28-2013 11:47 AM

BUMP!

B3ARC1AW 03-29-2013 12:34 PM

BUMP!

B3ARC1AW 03-30-2013 11:55 AM

BUMP!

B3ARC1AW 03-31-2013 12:16 PM

I need this sold and I'm willing to make a deal!