mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 04-04-2013, 05:06 PM   #1 (permalink)

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
Paintball "Body Bag" Stuff For Sale!

Cleaning out some extra paintball stuff from my collection. So I have the following "Body Bag" Products up for grabs here:

6 - “Super body bags” Size is 35"L X 11"W X 14"H.
I have around 8 of these new! Never used bought out some old inventory of a paintball store. THEY DO NOT COME WITH THE COMPARTMENTS FOR THE CENTER AREA! The ones in the picture are for example only not included in the sale. They can be ordered from the manufacture individually. The Material is dark ballistic nylon its waterproof, cold weather proof (Will not get “stiff” or freeze) super durable, and lightweight. Lower edges of the bag all have integrated rubber ribbed protective strips. The bottom of the bag has 5 Metal “feet” for protection and durability. All straps are reinforced at stitched areas. The zippers are big and wide and the custom shaped Long Neck zipper handle is easy to grab even when wearing gloves. The bag can accommodate 1 marker tray and 4 modules OR 2 Marker trays OR 8 Modules. The 2 end pockets are big enough to carry just about anything. The inside of the bag is even more spacious with its huge easy access top. A toe tag is included for name and or address information.

The Retail on these is $149.95 Plus shipping, now i know there are no compartments inside so it makes the value about $79.00... So, Lets say for the MCB players $60.00 Each Shipped Threw Pay Pal in the USA.
Pictures:

*SOLD*- “Mega body bag” Size is 34"L X 14-1/2"W X 15"H.
New never used... NO COMPARTMENT MODULES ON THE INSIDE! Can be bought from manufacture. ALSO has an older style shoulder strap hooks, they work fine but different than current production. The Material is dark gray ballistic nylon its waterproof, cold weather proof (Will not get “stiff” or freeze) super durable, and lightweight. Lower edges of the bag all have integrated rubber ribbed protective strips. The bottom of the bag has 5 Metal “feet” for protection and durability. All straps are reinforced at stitched areas. The zippers are big and wide and the custom shaped Long Neck zipper handle is easy to grab even when wearing gloves. The zippers also have a “lock” feature for security with a lock included. The shoulder straps are padded for carrying comfort and connected with removable metal hooks. The bag can fit up to 10 compartments with 2 marker trays, 4 modules OR 12 modules OR 8 modules and 1 marker tray OR 3 Marker Trays. The 2 end pockets are big enough to carry 2 modules each or just about anything. The inside of the bag is even more spacious with its huge easy access zippered opening the inside of the bag can hold two large marker trays and 4 heavy duty square modules. The roller wheels offer pulling ease on many surfaces and the handle on the opposite end is adjustable. A toe tag is included for name and address information. Key points are: Proven heavy duty double stitching on straps. Durable metal bottom feet. Military grade metal longneck zipper handles. Huge opening top to provide a easy access. 2 large side pockets. Adjustable cushioned shoulder support. Toe tag Information holder. Breaks down easily for storage. Metal lock & key. Heavy duty large rollers (Mega Only).

The Retail on these is $179.95 with free shipping... So with no compartments I would say the value of this is around $85.00... So lets say for the MCB $70.00 Each Shipped thew Pay Pal in the USA.
Pictures:

SOLD - Black "PAINTBALL BODYCHAIR"
These are new never used! Paintball Body Chair is a compact, comfortable, throw over your shoulder chair, cooler, and repair bag. Paintball players, whether they are playing woodsball or speedball, can get their butts off the dirty and sometimes wet ground and onto a nice chair. They can also store their paintballs, CO2/HPA tanks, and refreshments in the insulated cooler section. The other side has an opening for tools and miscellaneous items. Comes with carrying strap. They make great gifts.

Retail on this is $29.99 plus shipping, but why would you want to pay that much for one here... So lets say $25.00 Each Shipped threw Pay Pal in the USA (they are odd shape for shipping..lol)
Pictures:

4 - Camo "Paintball Body Chair"

Just found more chairs, also these were a prototype camo color never released! (That is to my knowledge)

These are new never used! Paintball Body Chair is a compact, comfortable, throw over your shoulder chair, cooler, and repair bag. Paintball players, whether they are playing woodsball or speedball, can get their butts off the dirty and sometimes wet ground and onto a nice chair. They can also store their paintballs, CO2/HPA tanks, and refreshments in the insulated cooler section. The other side has an opening for tools and miscellaneous items. Comes with carrying strap. They make great gifts.

Retail on this is $29.99 plus shipping... Due to the odd size and cost for shipping (Aprox. $12.00 each) and rare color I am going to have to say $35.00 Shipped threw pay pal in the USA

275 - "Clear Tool Bags"
NEW never used zipper tool bags or what ever you may want to do with them. I personally have used one of these to store lose hex keys in my gear bag for years and it has yet to have any issues. There are two types, One has the Body Bag Logo on them and the other has the Tippmann logo on them.

Have no idea what the retail on these would be so lets say $8.00 Each Shipped thew Pay Pal in the USA.
Picture:

10 - "Tippmann Trucker Hat"
New Never Used! Just more old stock from a local store that has gone out of business. One size fits all deal...

Retail, I do not know... Lets say $8.00 Each Shipped threw Pay Pal in the USA.
Picture:

If anyone is interested in a package this is what I have come up with:
1-Super Bag.
1-Body Chair camo.
4-Clear Zipper Tool Bags
1-Tippmann Trucker Hat
-Shipped in the USA-

Total of $98.00 Threw Pay Pal.

Body Bag Web sight: PAINTBALL BODY BAGS

I am open to offers and trades... Any Questions please feel free to let me know! Thanks For Looking!

Last edited by Jebs04; 04-28-2013 at 01:11 PM.
Jebs04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 08:09 PM   #2 (permalink)

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
One Package with the "MEGA" bag is pending! Several other "Super" bag packages up for grabs!
Old 04-06-2013, 02:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
Ranger of the South

Any idea on a weight limit for the chair/stool?

I would like a chair, bag, and at least 2 of the clear sleeves.

My MCB Feedback
longhornjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:00 AM   #4 (permalink)

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
PM'ed you Longhornjake! I have sat on the Chair it holds me at 260 Pounds.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ranger of the South

Any idea of where we can get the compartments? Maybe not all, but a few of them. I especially like the square paintball cubes. What type of plastic is it? One of my buddies is looking at picking up one of these from you, but wants to see about the compartments as well.

My MCB Feedback
Old 04-08-2013, 11:22 PM   #6 (permalink)

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
Body Bag Web sight: PAINTBALL BODY BAGS They sell them independently from the bags. The compartments are what U.S. Postal mail tubs are made out of, corrugated plastic. I have been using them for years and have yet to have one break on me.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
Ranger of the South

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebs04 View Post
Body Bag Web sight: PAINTBALL BODY BAGS They sell them independently from the bags. The compartments are what U.S. Postal mail tubs are made out of, corrugated plastic. I have been using them for years and have yet to have one break on me.
You can ignore the PM. I just read this and actually found the spot on the Bodybags page where they have the individual component pieces. If you click on either the Mega body bag or the Super body bag, they are listed under options with pics. Thanks, Kenny!

My MCB Feedback
Old 04-10-2013, 12:36 AM   #8 (permalink)

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
Still a few up for grabs... would hate to have to Ebay these...lol.. Bump.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:25 AM   #9 (permalink)

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
Anyone need a nice bag? Maybe a Chair? Bump.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:45 PM   #10 (permalink)

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
Sat. Bump

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items